M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre AdmissionAdmission Notification »
M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Admission 2019
M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre invites admission application for Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS ) program 2019
MAR Dental College Pune Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates are required to have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together to be eligible for BDS programme.
Note:Candidates with disability falling in reserved category are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in PCB to be eligible for BDS course.Candidates with disability falling in open category are required to score a minimum of 45% marks in PCB to be eligible for BDS course.
MAR Dental College Pune Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Entrance test consists of 3 question papers each of 100 marks. The duration for each paper is to be one and half hour each. Paper basically contains multiple choice questions and has no choice i.e. all questions are to be answered.
- The result for entrance test will be made available on official website. A merit list will be released for those candidates who have qualified the examination.
MAR Dental College Pune Admission Application Form 2019
- MAR Dental College Pune Admission Application Form available at the official website mardentalcollege.org
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of MHTCET and select MHT CET Registration. There candidates are required to fill the required details and upload a recent colour photograph and signature. Candidates are required to enter a valid email id, mobile number and password. These three things are to be kept in record by the candidate for future use.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the bank challan and make payment to any of the SBI branch. Application fee is ₹ 800/- for open category candidates and ₹ 600/- for reserved category candidates.
Note: Candidates are required to pay ₹ 60/- as bank commission.
- After filling the application fee, candidates are required to take the print out of confirmation page. This confirmation page can be taken out after 24 hours of payment of fee through bank challan.
- Once the notification for issue of admit card is released, candidates can download their admit card from the same website with their unique username and password.
- The photograph and signature of candidates are to be of 50kb size, more than that is not acceptable.
- Photograph is to be uploaded as photo.jpeg and signature as sign.jpeg
- Photograph should be taken in white background.
- Signature should be done on white paper with black pen.
- Scan the signature in 200dpi ( dots per inch )
Note:For applying to health sciences course candidates are required to be born on or before 1st October 1999.Incomplete application form is subjected to rejection and no information regarding this will be forwarded to candidates by the authority.
MAR Dental College Pune Admission Selection Process 2019
- To secure admission in BDS programmes candidates are required to appear for an entrance test.
MAR Dental College Pune Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||01st - 22nd March, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||05th May, 2019|
2390 – B, K.B. Hidayatullah Road,
Azam Campus, Camp, Pune – 411 001,
Phone No. : (020) 26430959,
Fax : (020) 26430962,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : mardentalcollege.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.