Maamallan Institute of Technology – MIT Kancheepuram AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MIT Kancheepuram Admission 2019
Jeppiaar Maamallan Institute of Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG programs for the academic year 2019.
MIT Kancheepuram Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
BE Course Specializations
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
BTech Course Specialization
- Information Technology
MIT Kancheepuram Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / BTech
- Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
BE / BTech Lateral Entry
- Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidate should not have completed the age as below on 1st July of the admission year :
- Scheduled Caste & Tribes and Handicapped : 24 Years
- All other Communities : 21 Years
MIT Kancheepuram Admission Seats 2019
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
MIT Kancheepuram Admission Application Form 2019
- Jeppiaar Maamallan Institute of Technology admission application form is available in the official website www.jeppiaarmaamallan.in.
How to apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the College. The application forms for TNEA are available online only. They need to fill the TNEA application form online and generate a print out of the application.
- The printed application form along with all the required documents is required to be submitted in offline mode i.e, in person or by Registered post to ‘Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025’.
- Application form for TNEA can be obtained by paying ₹ 500/- for general candidates and ₹ 250/- for reserved candidates. Following are the documents that are required while applying for the counseling :
- 10th and 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificates
- Nativity / Domicile Certificate ( if applicable )
- Character Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC & BCM.
- Joint Declaration by the candidate and parent / guardian
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate ( if applicable )
MIT Kancheepuram Selection Procedure 2019
BE & BTech :
- Selection is through Merit of rank in the Rank List of TNEA
MIT Kancheepuram Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Admission B.Tech/B.E (all departments)||2nd May, 2019 - 27th June, 2019|
Jeppiaar Maamallan Institute of Technology,
Jeppiaar Maamallan Nagar,Vadamangalam,
Sriperumpudur-602 108, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 2710 7071,
Fax : 044 – 27107503,
Mobile : 9159365057,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jeppiaarmaamallan.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.