Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science – MITS Admission 2019
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science MITS Admission 2018
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG, PG and Doctoral programmes for the academic year 2019.
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Information Technology
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Technology
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration ( Specialization – HR, Finance, Marketing, Systems )
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Sciences
MITS Madanapalle Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must be an Indian National /NRI with Indian origin belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates should have passed HSC ( 10, +2 pattern ) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects conducted by State board of Andhra Pradesh/any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the recognized and valid Board
- Candidates having hold of diploma or the final year diploma candidates from the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana /any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam must not recede below 45% ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC Candidate )
- Candidate must appear and must qualify EAMCET.
- Candidates must have a pass at the undergraduate level ( minimum 60% ) in the any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidate must possess post graduation degree examination of this university with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subjects and 50% marks (for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who have completed post graduate qualification in any other subject with 5 years of experience in managerial capacity are also eligible
- Candidates possess MBA degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been working for at least one year in well equipped Educational / Scientific / R & D/ Industrial / Government Organizations and engaged in Scientific / Technological / Engineering / Managerial activities are also eligible to apply
MITS Madanapalle Admission Application Form 2019
- MITS Madanapalle Admission application form is available in the official website www.mits.ac.in.
- Candidates seeking admission may do so by applying online through the official website and submitting it along with the application fee. Those interested may apply by following the steps given below :
For EAMCET / PGCET
- A notification will be released by the government, following which the application forms will be officially released.
- Candidates must submit the fee via online banking / debit or credit card payment, following which they will be alloted a registration number.
- The form must then be duly filled – in with all personal and academic details.
- All necessary documents as well as recent photograph must then be uploaded along with the submitted form.
- Candidates must retain a print out of the completed form with them at the time of examination. It should be attested by the head of the last institution studied in.
MITS Madanapalle Selection Procedure 2019
- B.Tech. : EAMCET score / rank
- MBA : Academic merit, CAT / MAT score or the equivalent
- Ph.D. : Entrance examination / personal interview / academic performance
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science,
Post Box No : 14, Kadiri Road,
Angallu ( Village ), Madanapalle – 517 325
Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh,
Phone No. : + 91 – 8571 – 280255,
Fax : 08571 – 280433,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mits.ac.in