Madhav Institute of Technology and Science – MITS Gwalior AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MITS Gwalior Admission 2019
Madhav Insitiute of Technology and Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD for the academic year 2019.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
MITS Gwalior Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have M.E./ M.Tech. or Equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate should have M.E./M.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics Engg, Electrical & Electronics and Biomedical Engg. with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST candidates)
Computer Science & Engineering
- Candidate should have M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology or any other Specialization of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks or equivalent grade for SC / ST candidates ).
- Candidate should have M.E./M.Tech. in the relevant discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate should have M.Arch., M.Planning, M.E. or M.Tech. ( Civi l), with B.Arch/ Planning ( Master in any Architecture, Planning & Construction Technology related subject ) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade ( 55% marks or equivalent grade for SC / ST candidates ).
MITS Gwalior Admission Application Form 2019
- MITS Gwalior Admission application form is available in the official website www.mitsgwalior.in
- Online Payment Receipt of ₹ 1000/-for General / OBC Category and ₹ 500/-for SC/ST/PD/ Female Candidate should be attached with the form marked as, Copy for Principal Coordinator on top of the form. Candidate should write their application number, name, address and courses applied on back side of the receipt. Candidate should note that the fee paid other than online i.e., by DD, IPO, cheques, etc. are not acceptable. Application fees once paid cannot be refunded.
Procedure for Payment of Application Fees:-
- Step-1. URL: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm
- Step-2. State of Corporate / Institution: National Capital Territory of Delhi Corporate/Institution:
Educational Institutions Choose following and click Go button
- Step-3. Educational Institute Name: Iitd revenue account ( fee collection ) Click submit
- Step-4. Payment Category: Qip application fees
Checklist for each copy of the application form
- In Forwarding Note; the candidate should check his/ her name, years and months of experience, signature, date, and and signed by the Principal / Head of the Institution along with contact details Name, Designation, Contact No., E-mail & AICTE affiliation No. and office seal.
- Photographs; Affix recent stamp size photographs at space provided on all copies of Application Forms including Copy for Principal Coordinator.
- Signatures of the Applicant; The candidate should sign in all the print-outs at relevant places.
- Candidate should ensure that all information’s are properly filled in and required number of print-outs are taken and all copies are to be send to the Principal Coordinator QIP.
- Application Fee: Online Payment Receipt of ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC Category and ₹ 500/- for SC / ST / PD / Female Candidate should be enclosed with the copy of the Principal Coordinator QIP form only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, must attach an attested copy of the caste certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India rules.
- Physically Disabled candidates must attach a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority as per Government of India rules.
- Enclose attested copies of all the relevant certificates
- Certificates of the Qualifying Examination ( Bachelor and Master ) and other Degrees
- Age proofing Certificate
- Mark Lists of all years/semesters of qualifying examination ( mark sheets clearly showing total marks obtained out of maximum marks according to semester or year)
- Teaching Experience
- Industrial/Research Experience Certificates.
- The certificates of Short Term Courses attended.
- All Research Publications.
- Any other Academic qualifications / Awards etc.
MITS Gwalior Selection Procedure 2019
- Short-listing of the candidates will be done first by the office of the Principal Coordinator, then finally at the Department /Institute concerned. Interview letters will be sent to the short-listed candidates by the Department / institute concerned.
- Interviews will be conducted in the Departments at the individual Institutions. Schedule of interviews is provided in the next page. Please note that No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for attending the Interviews.
- Selections will be made by the National QIP Coordination Committee ( NQCC ) based on the recommendations of various institutions.
- Final Results will be available at the web site: http://cepqip.iitd.ac.in
- Admission letters will be issued to the selected candidates by the respective QIP centres or Academic sections of the institutions offering admission.
MITS Gwalior Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Access to online submission of application/s||17th September, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Closing of online application/s access||15th October, 2018
( Monday ) 17:00 hrs
|3||Last date for receipt of duly forwarded application/s along with enclosures||29th October, 2018 ( Monday )|
Madhav Institute of Technology and Science,
Race Course Road, Gole ka Mandir,
Gwalior – 474005, Madhya Pradesh, India.,
Telephone No. : 0751 – 240 – 9354,
Fax : 0751 – 266 – 4684,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mitsgwalior.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.