Madras Institute of Fashion Technology – MFT Admission 2011
Madras Institute of Fashion Technology ( MFT )
#16A, Shastri Nagar,
( Next to Hotel Ambika Empire ) Off 100 Feet Road,
Vadapalani, Chennai – 600 026,
Phone No. : +91 – 44 – 23623676, +91 – 98410 93493,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mftindia.com.
Madras Institute of Fashion Technology invites application for admission to the following Fashion Programs ( Regular ) :
B.S ( Apparel Fashion Design ) Program - 3 / 2 Years ( Course offered by Alagappa University Certification – Full Time ).
BS Apparel Fashion Design Eligibility 2011 : H.Sc / 3 Years Diploma / 3 Years Diploma in Textile Technology ( for Lateral Entry ).
Bank Loan Can be availed.
The following Fashion Programs offered by University of Madras Certification – Full Time / Part Time.
- B.Sc. ( Apparel Fashion Design ) - 3 / 2 Years
- Diploma in Textile and Fashion Design - 1 Year
- M.Sc. ( Textile & Fashion Design ) - 2 Years
- MBA ( Apparel Management ) – 2 Years
Madras Institute Fashion Technology Application Form 2011 :
- The Prospectus and Application Forms can be obtained in person from MFT by paying 500/- by cash or through Crossed Demand Draft. Download the Application Form from MFT Chennai website www.mftindia.com.
- The Completed Madras Fashion Technology Application Form must be accompanied by a crossed *Demand Draft for 500/-. Outstation candidates can obtain Madras Institute Prospectus and Application form by sending a crossed *Demand Draft for 600/-.
- MFT Institute will send the forms on receipt of such request ( accompanied by the Demand Draft ) by post.
- The completed Madras Fashion Technology Application Form in all respects should be sent to the following addresses mentioning “MFT Admission Form” on the top of the cover with a *Demand Draft value of 500/- towards Madras Fashion Technology Entrance Examination Fee 2011 :
MFT, 16 Shastri Nagar,
Off 100 Feet Road,
Chennai – 26.
- MFT does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms in postal transit or by courier.
*Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Madras Institute of Fashion Technology”, payable at Chennai.
MFT Alagappa University – University of Madras offers Fashion Programs – B.S Apparel Fashion Design Program – Diploma in Textile and Fashion Design – MBA Apparel Management – Madras Institute Fashion Technology Application Form 2011
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for madras institute of fashion technology – mft admission 2011 by