Madras University ML Private Study AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Madras University ML Private Study Admission 2018
University of Madras Invites applications from candidates for admission for ML Private Study for the academic year 2018
University of Madras ML Offered Course 2018
- Branch I – International Law and Constitutional Law
- Branch III – Criminal Law
- BranchV – Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Branch VI – Human Rights and Environmental Law
- Branch VII – Labour and Administrative Law
University of Madras ML Admission Eligibility 2018
- A candidate who has passed in 3 year B.L. / L.L.B., or 5 year B.L. / L.L.B from a recognized University under regular pattern of study i.e. ( 10 + 2 + 3 + 3 ) or ( 11 + 1 + 3 + 3 ) or ( 10 + 2 + 5 ).
Eligibility for award of Degree
- A candidate should complete the degree within five years from the academic year in which he / she registers for the course. The candidates should each year attend the compulsory ten days personal Contact Program classes.
- Only then he / she will be eligible for the I & II year examinations respectively.
University of Madras ML Admission Application Form 2018
- Madras University ML Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.unom.ac.in.
- Following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- Candidates should submit photo copies of (attested) X, XII or its equivalent and U.G. mark sheets / certificates
- And also Original and photo copies of mark sheets/ certificates of B.L. (or ) L.L.B., Degree
Issue of Application in Person :
- Applications can be had in person at the “ Application Sales Counter ” at the Chepauk Campus of the University on payment of cash [rupee] 200/- ( [rupee]100/– for SC / ST candidates on production of attested photo copy of the community certificate )
Issue of Application by Post :
- Those who want to obtain application by post have to send a written requisition specifying the name of the programme together with a Demand Draft for a sum of [rupee] 250/- ( [rupee] 200/– towards cost of Application andApplications can betowards postage ) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005”
- However, the cost of application for [rupee] 200/– by means of Demand Draft shall be enclosed, failing which the application will be summarily rejected.
University of Madras ML Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date For Issue/ Submission of Filled in Application||15th October, 2018|