Madras University ML Private Study Admission 2017
University of Madras is offering M.L. degree course in the following branches under private study ( Non – semester ) for the academic year 2017 – 2018 through English Medium only in the Department of Legal Studies.
University of Madras ML Offered Course 2017 :
- Branch – I International Law and Constitutional Law
- Branch – III Criminal Law
- Branch – V Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Branch – VI Human Rights and Environmental Law
- Branch – VII Labour and Administrative Law
University of Madras ML Admission Eligibility 2017
- A candidate who has passed in 3 year B.L. / L.L.B., or 5 year B.L. / L.L.B from a recognized University under regular pattern of study i.e. ( 10 + 2 + 3 + 3 ) or ( 11 + 1 + 3 + 3 ) or ( 10 + 2 + 5 ).
Eligibility for award of Degree :
- A candidate should complete the degree within five years from the academic year in which he / she registers for the course. The candidates should each year attend the compulsory ten days personal Contact Program classes.
- Only then he / she will be eligible for the I & II year examinations respectively.
University of Madras ML Admission Application Form 2017
Issue of Application in Person :
- Applications can be had in person at the “Application Sales Counter” at the Chepauk Campus of the University on payment of cash 200/- ( 100/- for SC / ST candidates on production of attested photo copy of the community certificate )
Issue of Application by Post :
- Those who want to obtain application by post have to send a written requisition specifying the name of the programme together with a Demand Draft for a sum of 250/- ( 200/- towards cost of Application andApplications can betowards postage ) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005.”
- Madras University ML Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.unom.ac.in.
- However, the cost of application for 200/- by means of Demand Draft shall be enclosed, failing which the application will be summarily rejected.
- Last date for issue submission of filled in application on 31st October, 2017.
University of Madras ML Admission Selection Process 2017
- Candidates whose registration have been approved shall apply for the M.L. degree examination in the prescribed form together with the prescribed examination fee and be eligible to appear in the immediately following June examination for the first year papers and after a lapse of one year for the second year papers .
- Supplementary Examination will be conducted in the month of December.
University of Madras ML Admission Exam Pattern 2017
Dissertation and Viva = 200 marks (Dissertation : 150 marks , Viva : 50 marks )
- Viva will be conducted only in the Department of Legal Studies, University of Madras, Chennai.
University of Madras ML Admission Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for issue / Submission of filled in application||31st October, 2017|
University of Madras,
Chennai – 600 005.
Telephone No : 25399677,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.unom.ac.in.
|Madras University Apply Online : http://www.unom.ac.in/uploads/announcements/ml-applications_20161003090850_44193.pdf|