Madurai Kamaraj University Study Centres AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Madurai Kamaraj University Study Centres 2019
Madurai Kamaraj University invites admission application for Bachelor of Education ( B. Ed. ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MKU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Trained in – service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face – to – face mode.
- The school teachers with UG degree in the following subjects : Tamil, B.Litt., English, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Geo – Physics, Bio – Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Bio – Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Bio – Technology, Plant Biology, Zoology, Micro – Biology, History, Geography, Applied Geography, Computer Science, Computer Application and Information Technology.
- The school teachers with PG degree in Home Science, Economics and Commerce with same UG degree.
- The candidates should have undergone 11+1+3 or 10+2*+3 pattern of study
- The candidates who have passed part III under Triple Major System in UG Degree are eligible to take one of the three subjects only as optional II. The aggregate marks of all the three subjects will be considered for admission.
- The candidates who have qualified in PG Degree ( 5 Years Integrated Course ) under 10+2+5 pattern of study are eligible.
- Candidates should be currently working in schools ( Primary / Middle / High School / Higher Secondary / Matriculation ) in Tamil Nadu recognized by State / Central Government.
- Candidates having a direct UG degree ( without +2 qualifications ) / Direct Post – Graduate degree ( without +2 and UG degree ) are not eligible.
- Candidates who have passed under Double Degree / Additional Degree Programme with less than three years duration are not eligible for admission.
- Those who are working in Colleges / ITI’s / Polytechnics are not eligible.
MKU Admission Seats 2019
Reservation of seats
- For candidates belonging to OC, BC, BC ( M ), MBC / DNC, SC, SC ( A ) ST communities, Ex – service man and handicapped ( both physical and visual ) will be made as per the rules and regulations of Government of Tamil Nadu. In case, enough candidates are not available in the reserved category, the seats will be allotted to Open Category.
MKU Admission Application Form 2019
- Madurai Kamaraj University admission application form is available in the official website www.mkudde.org.
Submission of application form
- The filled in Application Form should be submitted / sent to the following address
Directorate of Distance Education,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021
- The envelope should superscribed as “Application for Admission to B.Ed.”
- The candidate is requested to submit the following photo copies of documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- 10th Mark Statement
- 12th Mark Statement
- Elementary Education Training Certificate
- UG Mark Statement ( Consolidated / all the three year )
- UG Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
- PG Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Physically Handicapped ( if applicable ) ( Visually and Orthopedically – Not less than 40% )
- 9 Ex – Servicemen / Wards of Ex – Servicemen Certificate. ( if applicable )
- Application registration fee is [rupee] 1000/-
MKU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Availability of Application Form||January, 2019|
|2||Last Date o Submit the Application Form||February, 2019|
|3||Result / Merit List Release Date||April / May, 2019|
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625 021,
Phone No. : + ( 91 ) 452 – 2458471 ( 30 lines ),
Fax : 0452 – 2458265,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mkudde.org.