Maharaja Agrasen Medical College – MAMC Agroha AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Maharaja Agrasen Medical College MAMC Agroha Admission 2019
Maharaja Agrasen Medical College invites admission application for MBBS, BSc, GNM and BPT programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MAMC Agroha Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc MLT
- General Nursing ( GNM ) & Midwifery
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy ( BPT )
MAMC Agroha Admission Eligibility 2019
MBBS : Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with minimum 45% marks
B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc MLT : Passed intermediate exam under the scheme of 10+2 or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with minimum 45% aggregate marks
GNM : 10+2 passed with minimum 45% aggregate marks
BPT : 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum 50% marks
MAMC Agroha Admission Application Form 2019
Maharaja Agrasen Medical College admission application form is available in the official website www.mamc.edu.in.
How to apply
The application process for the college is offline. The forms for the college are available offline at the administrative office and online at the portal. The following points are important for students while filling the application form :
- The application form has to be filled in capital letters with blue / black ball pen.
- Application fees for all courses are ₹ 300/-.
- Application fees can be paid in cash. The application fees for various courses will be mentioned in the prospectus, obtained along with the application form.
- For the students, who wish to pay through Demand Draft, the DD has to be drawn in favor of Director, MAMC payable at Agroha.
- Candidates have to submit the following self – attested documents along with the application form :
- Photo ID proof
- Residence proof certificate
- Pan card
MAMC Agroha Selection Procedure 2019
MBBS : Selection is through NEET UG 2019
B.Sc : Selection is through Merit in the qualifying examination
GNM & BPT : Selection is through Merit in the qualifying examination
MAMC Agroha Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Conduct of entrance test by Pt. BDS PGIMS Rohtak||May, 2019|
|2||Declaration of result||23rd June, 2019|
|3||1st counseling||22nd July, 2019 - 23rd July, 2019|
|4||2nd counseling||16th August, 2019 - 17th August, 2019|
|5||Start of academic session||August, 2019|
Maharaja Agrasen Medical College,
Agroha – 125047 ( HISAR ),
Phone No. : 01669-281193, 94, 01669-252000, 01,
Fax : 01669-281176,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mamc.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.