Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College – MPEC Coimbatore Admission 2018
MPEC Coimbatore Admission 2018
Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- BE : Mechanical Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech : Information Technology
- ME : Applied Electronics | Engineering Design
MPEC Coimbatore Admission Eligibility 2018
BE / BTech
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) in the above subjects taken together.
BE / BTech Lateral Entry
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying Examination.
MPEC Coimbatore Admission Seats 2018
- B.E – Mechanical engineering – 120 seats
- B.E – Electronics & Communication engineering – 60 seats
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics engineering – 60 seats
- B.E – Computer Science & engineering – 60 seats
- B.E – Mechatronics engineering – 60 seats
- M.E – Engineering design – 18 seats
- M.E – Applied Electronics – 18 seats
- M.E – VLSI design – 18 seats
- M.E – Computer Science & engineering – 18 seats
- M.E – Manufacturing engineering – 18 seats
- M.E – Embedded Systems Technologies – 18 seats
MPEC Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- MPEC Coimbatore Admission application form can be available from Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College admission office.
Palankarai Village, Avinashi ( TK ),
Coimbatore – 641 654,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04296 – 272626,
Fax : 04296 – 272128,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.maharaja.in.