Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research – MCAER AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MCAER Admission 2019
The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research ( MCAER ) Pune invites applications for admission to the PG Programs through Common Entrance Test ( CET ) for the academic year 2019.
MCAER Admission Courses Offered 2019
- M.Sc. ( Agri. )
- M.Sc. ( Hort. )
- M.Sc. ( Forestry )
- M.Sc. ( Home Science )
- M.Sc. ( Agril. Biotechnology )
- M.Tech. ( Agri. Engg. )
- M.Tech. ( Food Tech. )
- M.B.A. ( Agri )
- M.Sc. ( P.H.M. )
MCAER Admission Eligibility 2019
|1.||M.Sc. ( Agri. )||B. Sc. ( Agri. ) or B. Sc. ( Hort. ) or B. Sc. ( Forestry ) or B. Sc. ( Agril. Biotechnology ) or B.B.M. ( Agri. ) / B.Sc. ( A.B.M ) or B. Tech. ( Food Sc. / Tech. ) or B. Tech. ( Agri. Engg. ) or B. Sc. ( Hon. ) Home Science of Agril. university only and passing CET for M.Sc. ( Agri. ) B.Sc ( Animal Husbandry ).|
|2.||M.Sc. ( Hort. )||B. Sc. ( Hort. ) or B. Sc. ( Agri. ) or B. Sc. ( Forestry ) of Agril. university only and passing CET for M.Sc. ( Hort. )|
|3.||M.Sc. ( Forestry )||B. Sc. ( Forestry ) or B. Sc. ( Agri. ) or B. Sc. ( Hort. ) of Agril. university only and passing CET for M.Sc. ( Forestry )|
|4.||M.Sc. ( Home Science )||B.Sc. ( Hon. ) Home Science of Agril. university only and passing CET for M.Sc. ( Home Sc. )|
|5.||M.Sc. ( Agril. Biotechnology )||B. Sc. ( Agril. Biotechnology ) or B. Sc. ( Agri. ) or B. Sc. ( Hort. ) or B. Sc. ( Forestry ) or B. Tech. ( Food Sc./Tech. ) of Agril. university only or B.F.Sc. and passing CET for M.Sc. ( Agril Biotechnology. )|
|6.||M.Tech. ( Agri. Engg. )||B. Tech. ( Agri. Engg. ) of Agril. university only and passing CET for M.Tech. ( Agril. Engg. )|
|7.||M.Tech. ( Food Tech. )||B. Tech. ( Food Sc./Tech. ) of Agril. university only and passing CET for M.Tech. ( Food Tech. )|
|8.||M.B.A. ( Agri )||B.B.M. ( Agri. ) / B. Sc. ( A.B.M ) or B. Sc. ( Agri. ) or B. Sc. ( Hort. ) or B. Sc. ( Forestry ) or B. Sc. ( Agril. Biotechnology ) or B. Tech. ( Food Sc./Tech. ) or B. Tech. ( Agri. Engg. ) or B.Sc. ( Hon. ) Home Sc.of Agril. university only or B.F.Sc.and passing CET for M.B.A. ( Agri. )|
|9.||M.F.Sc.||B.F.Sc. and passing CET for M.F.Sc.|
|10.||M.Sc. ( P.H.M. )||B.B.M. ( Agri. ) / B. Sc. ( A.B.M ) or B. Sc. ( Agri. ) or B. Sc. ( Hort. ) or B. Sc. ( Forestry ) or B. Sc. ( Agril. Biotechnology ) or B. Tech. ( Food Sc./Tech. ) or B. Tech. ( Agri. Engg. ) or B.Sc. ( Hon. ) Home Sc.of Agril. university only or B.F.Sc. and passing CET for Post Harvest Management ( PHM )|
- For M.Sc. ( Agri ) Food Science & Technology B.Tech ( Food Science / Tech. ) students are also eligible.
- For M.Sc. ( Agri ) Agril. Meteorology, B.Tech. ( Agril. Engg. ) students are also eligible.
- For M.Sc. ( Agri ) Agril. Extension Education, B. Sc. ( Hon. ) Home Science students are also eligible.
- The candidate should be in the merit list of Common Entrance Test ( CET ) 2019-20 , conducted by the MAUEB, Pune and should have passed the degree examination with minimum 5.5 CGPA.
MCAER Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The Examination will be conducted for 200 marks. The question booklet will contain 200 questions of objective nature along with answers in the form of 4 alternatives. There will not be any choice or option for questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered.
- The candidate has to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the OMR sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up only one circle completely. Changing an answer is not allowed. The candidate must fully satisfy himself about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle. The answer once marked is final; any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to an invalid / incorrect response. Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be allotted to them.
- Verification of marks obtained is permitted on applying for the same in writing within 7 days from the date of declaration of the result along with a D.D. for ₹ 300/- drawn in the name of Controller, MAUEB, Pune ( Payable at Pune )
- The Carbon Copy of OMR sheet will be provided at the time of CET Examination.
MCAER Admission Application Form 2019
How to Apply
- MCAER CET admission application form will be available at website : www.mcaer.org.
- Keep a photocopy of the printout of online application form for future correspondence if any.
- Applicants should have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Before filling Online Application Form download Information Bulletin of PG – CET – 2019 and read the same carefully.
- The applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Bulletin of PG – CET – 2019.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature ( Size of Photograph and Signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively ) . Please remember the password given by you. It is important for further Login.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form, before click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in Online Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form ones Submit Button clicked.
- After submitting Online Application Form, candidate should take printout of Acknowledgement.
- Required fee is printed on Acknowledgement.
- Pay the fee through online payment facility using State bank of India collect link which is available on www.mcaer.org after one working day of filling online Application Form.
- Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches ( Cash / Transfer ) / Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT / RTS / GRPT through Branch / Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB / ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
- Candidate belonging to Open category : ₹ 600/- per CET
- Candidate belonging to Reserved category : ₹ 300/- per CET
- Candidate belonging to Other States : ₹ 600/- per CET
MCAER Admission Admit Card 2019
- To be issued to those candidates whose applications have been accepted online. Admit Cards will be available online on www.mcaer.org. Candidate should click on Online Admit Card link to download Admit Card.
MCAER Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to all Postgraduate courses shall be on the basis of 70% of Marks obtained in Common Entrance Test conducted by Maharashtra Agriculture University Examination Board ( MAUEB ) and 30% marks of CGPA in graduation and weightages if any.
- In case marks are equal ( tie criteria ) during the process of admission, following guiding principles should be followed to decide the merit.
- Higher Marks in MAUEB Common Entrance Test.
- Higher CGPA in graduation
- No of years required to complete undergraduate degree programme.
- The candidate elder in age.
- The Online application submitted first.
MCAER Admission Exam Centres 2019
The candidate may choose any one centre convenient to him / her. However, the right of allotment of the centre is reserved by the Board. Requests for change of examination centre will not be entertained.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Centre||Streams||Center Code No.
|1||College of Agriculture, Pune||All Streams except Fisheries & Home Science||01|
|2||College of Agriculture, Akola||All Streams except Fisheries & Home Science||02|
|3||College of Agriculture, Nagpur||All Streams except Home Science||03|
|4||College of Agriculture, Parbhani||All Streams||04|
|5||College of Agriculture, Dapoli||All Streams except Home Science||05|
|6||Dr. A.S. College of Agril. Engg., Rahuri||All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. & Fisheries||06|
|7||College of Agriculture, Kolhapur||All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. , Fisheries||07|
|8||College of Agriculture, Dhule||All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. & Fisheries||08|
|9||College of Agriculture, Latur||Only for Agriculture, Agri. Business Management, Agril. Biotech. & PHM||09|
|10||College of Agriculture, Badnapur||Only for Agriculture & PHM||10|
|11||College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Yavatmal ||Only for Agriculture||11
|12||College of Agriculture, Karad||Only for Agriculture||12|
|13||College of Agriculture, Ambejogai||Only for Agriculture||13
|14||College of Agriculture, Sonapur ( Gadchiroli )||Only for Agriculture||14|
MCAER Admission Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus of each stream forms the entire theory programme of the concerned stream. However, in case of the streams to which students of other eligible streams are allowed to appear, 80 per cent questions will be set on the basis of syllabus of the main stream and 20 per cent from the syllabi of other eligible streams. The weightages of other eligible streams have been given in the syllabus of the concerned stream.
MCAER PG Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Notification||Second week of December, 2018|
|2||Last date of Submission online Applications||First week of January, 2019|
|3||Last date of payment of fees through SBI collect||Second week of January, 2019|
|4||Date of Display of eligible candidates list||Third week of January, 2019|
|5||Date of Grievances for Student||Fourth week of January, 2019|
|6||Date of Display of final eligible candidates list||First week of February, 2019|
|7||Date of Online Admit Cards||Second week of March, 2019|
|8||Date of MCAER PG CET 2019||Fourth week of March, 2019|
|9||Date of Display of Answer Keys of all streams||Second week of April, 2019|
|10||Date of result||Second week of April, 2019|
The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research ( MCAER ),
132 / B, Bhamburda,
Telephone No. : ( 020 ) 25537688,
Fax No : ( 020 ) 25537688 / 25533764,
Email : email@example.com ,
Website : www.mcaer.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.