MCAER PhD Admission 2016
Telephone No. : (020) 25537688,
Fax No : (020) 25537688 / 25533764,
Email : email@example.com ,
Website : www.mcaer.org.
The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research ( MCAER ) Pune invites applications for admission to the PG Programs through Common Entrance Test ( CET ) for the academic year 2016 -2017.
MCAER PG Admission Eligibility 2016
|Application Form : http://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/827/52125/Registration.html|
* For M.Sc. (Agri) Food Science & Technology B.Tech (Food Science / Tech.) students are also eligible.
** For M.Sc. (Agri) Agril. Meteorology, B.Tech. (Agril. Engg. ) students are also eligible.
*** For M.Sc. (Agri) Agril. Extension Education, B. Sc. (Hon.) Home Science students are also eligible.
Eligibility for MCAER CET 2016 :
Only the students possessing the required qualifying degree as per the eligibility or those students who have appeared for the final degree examination for the Academic year 2015-16 are eligible to appear for the CET 2016. A student is eligible to take as many CETs as per his / her eligibility for admission to a PG programme. For example, a student of B.Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology) can appear for CETs for M.Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri.) and M.B.A. (Agri.). However, he / she will have to submit only one application form (printout of online application ) along with only one challan common towards examination fees @ fixed rate for each CET and with only one set of necessary enclosures as mentioned in “Instructions for filling the application form”. In such cases the student will have to indicate other / additional options of subject streams ( As per eligibility ) in which CET is to be given.
MCAER PGCET Exam Scheme 2016
The MCAER CET will be conducted for 200 marks. The MCAER CET question booklet will contain 200 questions of objective nature along with answers in the form of 4 alternatives. There will not be any choice or option for questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered.
MCAER CET Syllabus 2016
The syllabus of each stream forms the entire theory programme of the concerned stream. However, in case of the streams to which students of other eligible streams are allowed to appear, 80 per cent questions will be set on the basis of syllabus of the main stream and 20 per cent from the syllabi of other eligible streams. The weightages of other eligible streams have been given in the syllabus of the concerned stream.
MCAER CET Admit Card 2016
To be issued to those candidates whose MCAER CET applications have been accepted online. MCAER CET Admit cards will be available online. Candidate should click on Online Admit Card link to download MCAER CET Admit Card.
MCAER PGCET Exam Centres 2016
The examination centres for conduct of the MCAER CET are given in the Table below. The candidate may choose any one centre convenient to him / her. However, the right of allotment of the centre is reserved by the Board. Requests for change of examination centre will not be entertained.
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Unreserved ( UR )||15|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||6|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||3|
|Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||1|
|Sponsored / Deputed||5|
|Total No. of Seats||30|
MCAER CET Application Form 2016
- Online Application Form and Information Bulletin of PG CET 2016 available on the University website.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature ( Size of Photograph and Signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively).
- After submitting online application form, candidate should take SBI Bank Challan printout which is in two parts.
- Keep a photocopy of the printout of online application form for future correspondence if any.
- Pay the fee through online payment facility, which will be available after one working day of filling online Application Form.
- Payment can done through various options,State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches ( Cash / Transfer ) / Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT / RTS / GRPT through Branch / Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB / ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
- For Online Payment facility Link is available on www.mcaer.org.
CET Examination Fees
A student will have to pay the examination fees through self generated acknowledgment, after submitting online application form you should take acknowledgment. Required fee is printed on your acknowledgment. Student should follow the instructions given on acknowledgment, No separate challan is required for each CET. The student wishes to appear for more than one CET, acknowledgment indicates the Exam Fees that will be in the multiple of no. of CETs the student has applied for.
The examination fees per CET to be paid through challan will be as follows:
- Students belonging to Open category : 600/- per CET
- Students belonging to Reserved category* : 300/- per CET
- Students belonging to Other States : 600/- per CET
* For claiming concession in examination fees under reserved category, the candidate must mention their category ( in case of SC, ST candidates and other reserved category ). In absence of reserved category the candidate belonging to reserved category will be treated as “Open category” for the purpose of CET and should pay the fees of 600/- per CET. The candidate should not send hard copy of application form, challan and supporting documents to the MAUEB, Pune office.
MCAER PG Admission Important Dates 2016
|Subjects for the test||Marks||Remarks|
PG CET Schedule 2016 :
|Subjects for the Test||Marks||Remarks|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper ( Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology as the case may be )|
|Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
Admission for Agricutlure Polytechnic Diploma Holders 2016 :
The Maharashtra Council of Agricutlure Polytechnic Diploma Holders ( MCAER ) Pune invites applications for admission to the PG Programs through Common Entrance Test ( CET ) for the academic year 2016 -2017.
MCAER UG B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) Admission Eligibility 2016 :
|Degree course||Duration||Credit Load||Eligibility for First Year Admission|
|For First Year|
|B.Sc. ( Agriculture )||4 Years ( 8 Semesters)||163||Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma.|
|For Second Year|
|B.Sc. ( Agriculture )||3 Years ( 6 Semesters)||163||Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma ( with minimum 60% marks for open and minimum 50% marks for backword class )|
Note : The descision taken about deficiency courses will be binding to Agriculture Polytechnic students if necessary.
MCAER UG B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Applicant is required to fill in only one application form ONLINE which is available on the website maha-agriadmission.in
- The printout shall be sign by the candidate.
- Mode of PaymentDeposit fees by challan in State Bank of India branch or through Net banking or attach Demand Draft to the application form, payable to the ‘Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune at Pune. Attach ARC copy of challan if amount deposited by challan. Fees for open Candidate is 1000/- and for Reserved Category 500/-.
- The Website maha-agriadmission.in shall be active from : 02nd May,2016.
MCAER UG B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) Admission Procedure 2016 :
The MCAER, Pune will conduct admission procedure for the SAUs through KTPL, Pune.
For admission in first year of B.Sc. ( Agri. ) over and above 10% seats of intake capacity will be available for Agriculture Polytechnic passed Candidates
For admission in Second Year of B.Sc. ( Agri. ) over and above 20% seats of intake capacity will be available for Agriculture Polytechnic passed (with minimum 60% marks for Open and Minimum 50% marks for backward classes) Candidates
- First 30% seats will be kept open for all the students of the State ( ‘M’ quota ) and
- After 70% seats of the admission capacity will be filled in from amongst the students who have passed the qualifying examination from the school or the institution situated in the University area ( ‘U’ quota ).
MCAER UG B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) Admission Important Dates 2016 :
|1.||Last date of Online filling of application forms||10th May, 2016|
|2.||Last date of receipt of printed application forms along with proof of payment ( photo copy ) and self attested copies of required documents at
‘Application Receipt Center’ ( ARC )
|14th May, 2016|
|3.||Display of yearwise PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST on KTPL & MCAER web sites regarding First and Direct Second Year admission||17th May, 2016|
|4.||Last date of receipt of grievances.||20th May, 2016|
|5.||Display of yearwise FINAL MERIT LIST on KTPL & MCAER web sites regarding First and Direct Second Year admission||23rd May, 2016|
|Admission Rounds for Direct Second Year|
|6.||(i) Display of First Round allotment list||25th May, 2016|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||27th May, 2016 ( upto 5.30 p.m. )|
|7.||(i) Display of Second Round allotment list||30th May, 2016|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||( upto 5.30 p.m. )|
|8.||Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||04th June, 2016|
|9.||Spot Admission Round ( As per procedure mentioned in Appendix ‘N’ and at Spot Admission Process Centers only which is mentioned in Appendix ‘R’ )||06th June, 2016 – 10th June, 2016|
|10.||Commencement of classes for Second Year||01st June, 2016|
|Admission Rounds for First Year|
|11.||Merit List for admission to First Year as per Point No. 4.17||13th June, 2016|
|12.||(i) Display of First Round allotment list||15th June, 2016|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||17th June, 2016 ( upto 5.30 p.m. )|
|13.||(i) Display of Second Round allotment list||20th June, 2016|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||22nd June, 2016 ( upto 5.30 p.m. )|
|14.||Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||24th June, 2016|
|15.||Spot Admission Round ( As per procedure mentioned in Appendix ‘O’ and at Spot Admission Process Centers only which is mentioned in Appendix ‘R’ )||27th June, 2016 – 30th June, 2016|
|16.||Commencement of classes for First Year||11th August, 2016|
- During the period of admission round, Admission process will be continued on Sundays and Government holidays ( except public holidays ).
- No call letters will be sent to the candidates as the admission programme is notified as above.
Contact Details :
Pune – 411 007
Telephone No : ( 020 ) 25537688
Fax No : ( 020 ) 25533764.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mcaer.org
Applications in the prescribed form, for the year 2015-2016 are hereby invited for the admissions to the below mentioned degree courses in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani and Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli in the Maharashtra State.
MCAER PhD Admission 2015 Eligibility
|Sl.No.||Discipline||Seats for State Quota||Category||Reserved for|
|1.||MD ( Community Medicine )||01||ST||Open|
|2.||MS ( OBG )||01||UR||Open|
|3.||MD ( Microbiology )||01||UR||Open|
|4.||MD ( Radio-diagnosis )||01||UR||Open|
|5.||MD ( Medicine )||01||ST||Open|
|6.||MS ( Ophthalmology )||01||SC||Open|
|7.||MS ( Surgery )||01||UR||Sponsored|
|8.||MD ( Medicine )||01||UR||Sponsored|
|9.||MD ( Anesthesiology )||01||SC||Sponsored|
|10.||MS ( ENT )||01||UR||Sponsored|
|11.||MS ( Orthopaedics )||01||ST||Sponsored|
|12.||MD ( Psychiatry )||01||ST||Sponsored|
|13.||MD ( Community Medicine )||01||SC||Sponsored|
MCAER PhD Admission 2015 Reservation of Seats
University wise Ph.D. Intake Capacity
|Eligibility Criteria||1) All GMAT Takers [ GMAT 2011, GMAT 2012 and GMAT 2013 ( exams to be taken on or before the 30th November, 2013 ) ].
2) All CAT 2012 takers.
3) All XAT 2013 takers.
4) All CMAT 2013 takers
|Date for GDPI||8th December, 2013||8th December, 2013||15th December, 2013||15th December, 2013||15th December, 2013||15th December, 2013|
|No. of days||01||01||01||01||01||01|
|Last date of submissions for Cycle 1||30th November, 2013|
|Eligibility Criteria||1) All CAT 2012 and CAT 2013 takers.
2) All XAT 2013 and XAT 2014 takers.
3) GMAT takers who give their exam between 1st January, 2011 and 31st January, 2014
4) All CMAT 2013 takers
|Date for GDPI||15th February, 2014 & 16th February, 2014||15th February, 2014 & 16th February, 2014||15th February, 2014||22nd February, 2014 & 23rd February, 2014||22nd February, 2014 & 23rd February, 2014||23rd February, 2014|
|Day||Saturday / Sunday||Saturday / Sunday||Saturday||Saturday / Sunday||Saturday / Sunday||Sunday|
|No. of days||02||02||01||02||02||01|
|Last date of submissions for Cycle 2||31st January, 2014|
MCAER PhD Admission Procedure 2015
(i) Each applicant is required to fill in Only one Application Form ‘Online’ which is available on website maha-agriadmission.in a copy of which is also available on website www.mcaer.org.
- The candidate shall take a printout of duly filled in Online application form.
- The printout shall be signed by the candidate.
- Mode of Payment – Deposit fees by challan in State Bank of India branch or through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking or attach Demand Draft to the application form, payable to the ‘Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune at Pune. Attach photo copy of challan if amount deposited by challan.
- Fees for open Candidate is 600/- and for Reserved Category 300/-.
(iii) All candidates including those belonging to reserved category from States other than Maharashtra shall pay 600/-.
(iv) Candidate shall send the printout of his duly signed Application form with a recent passport size photograph pasted in a space provided alongwith attested copies of relevant documents by Post or by Courier Service to the following address :
Kalp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Shop 1 & 2, Radhakant Co-op. Hsg. Society,
Rambaug Colony, Opp.Krishna hospital,
Paud Road, Pune 411 038, Maharashtra.
(v) In case any candidate fills more application forms, the latest filled in and complete application form in all respect will be considered.
MCAER PhD Admission 2015 Important Dates
|(a)||Commencement of Calicut University PhD online registration||28th November, 2015|
|(b)||Last date of Calicut University PhD online registration||11th December, 2015|
|(d)||Last date for receipt of print out of applications||15th December, 2015|
|(e)||Date of Calicut University PhD Entrance Examination||17th December, 2015|
|(f)||Publication of Calicut University PhD result||30th December, 2015|