Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education – MSBTE Admission 2012
Admission in Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education MSBTE 2012
Government Polytechnic Bldg.,
4th floor 49, Khewadl,
Bandra ( E ) Mumbai – 400 051,
Phone No. : 264721 22 ( 0 ),
Fax : 91 – 022 – 26473980,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.msbte.com.
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education MSBTE invites application for admission to the Advanced Diploma in Project Management Program :
MSBTE ADPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- Post SSC Diploma in Engineering & Technology plus three years of relevant experience or Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology plus one year relevant experience.
MSBTE Duration of ADPM Course 2012 :
- 1 Year ( Part Time ) ( January, 2012 to December, 2012 )
MSBTE Admission Program Center 2012 :
- Government Polytechnic, Mumbai.
- LBT Institute of Technology, Powai ( Allotment of program center will be whole discretion of MSBTE ).
MSBTE Admission Available Seats 2012 :
- MSBTE Admission will take minimum 100 seats.
MSBTE Admission Application Procedure 2012 :
- MSBTE Admission Application form & information leaflet will be available ( by paying [rupee] l000/- in Cash / DD In favor of “Director, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai” ) received at Government Polytechnic, Mumbai.
MSBTE Admission Salient Features 2012 :
- ADPM Course will be taught jointly faculty from the University of Calgary, Canada and experts from India.
- The ADPM Program is useful for practicing professionals, who manage, plan, execute or sponsor construction, R & D, facility up gradation, or six sigma projects.
- Joint certification from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education and the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.