Maharishi Markandeshwar University MBBS / BDS Admission 2016
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Test – MMU CET 2016
Maharishi Markandeshwar University offers Admission for MBBS / BDS programmes through MMU CET 2016.
Program Duration :
- MBBS course is of four and a half years duration followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
- BDS course is of five years duration including compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
MMU CET Eligibility
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS course :
- He / She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2016. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
- The candidate must have passed the following examinations :The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 ) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent thereto with five subjects from any recognized Board / University with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together (45% for candidates with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Candidate is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.
- Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks. ( 45% in the case of candidates with Locomative Disability of lower limbs ).
- The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the conditions laid down above.
- Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressor’s Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS / BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
- The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana as also a list of fake Institutions/Universities/Boards is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for admission to the course.
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment/re-appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS course only if he / she passed in that subject on or before the counselling.
Scheme of MMU CET
1. Medium of Entrance Test : English
2. Construction of Test Paper
The paper will include objective type questions ( 30 each from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology ). There will be a total of 120 objective type questions. The paper shall carry a maximum of 360 marks. Only objective type questions will be included in the Entrance Test.
3. Marking of Paper
For each correct response, the candidate will get full credit. Each incorrect response will be negatively marked and the candidate will get one-third discredit for it. For example, where one correct response / answer fetches the candidate three marks, then in the case of an incorrect / wrong answer the candidate will be awarded minus one mark.
Syllabus for MMU CET
The syllabus for the paper of the Entrance Examination shall be that of the 11th and 12th class ( under 10+2 pattern of education ) prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) for 10+1 and 10+2 for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively.
Venue of MMU CET
MMU CET will be conducted in the following centers :
Ambala, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal.
Distribution of Seats
|Sr No||Name of the Institution||Name of the Course||Sanctioned Intake|
|1.||MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana – Ambala||MBBS||150|
|2.||MM College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana – Ambala||BDS||100|
MMU CET Application Form
A candidate seeking admission is required to send his / her application on the prescribed form appended in the Prospectus. The last date for receipt of Application Form duly completed in all respects is 30th April, 2016 upto 4:00 P.M.
|1.||Last date of receiving filled in Application Forms.||30th April, 2016 upto 4 P.M.|
|2.||Despatch of Admit Cards.||On or before 18th May, 2016|
|3.||Distribution of Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office at Mullana in case the originalsent by speed post / courier has not been received.||On or before 26th May, 2016 ( 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM )|
|4.||* Date & Time of Entrance Test.||29th May, 2016 ( 2:00 – 3:45 P.M. )|
Maharishi Markandeshwar University,
Mullana – Ambala,
Haryana – 133 207.
Telephone No. : 01731-274475-78,
Fax No. : 01731-274495-274375,
E-mail. : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mmumullana.org.
MMU Mullana offers MBBS / BDS Courses 2016 – MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Admission Eligibility 2016 – MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Method of Admission 2016 – MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test Centres 2016 – MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS Application Form 2016 – Important Dates MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Admission 2016
Admission Notification Related : MMU Haryana MBBS, Maharishi Markandeshwar University CET, MMU, Maharishi Markandeshwar University MBBS / BDS Admission 2016, MMU BDS, MMU MBBS Admission, MMU MBBS Prospectus, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Contact Number, MMU MBBS, MMU MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, MMU Contact Number, MMU Phone Number, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Test, MMU Mulllana MBBS Prospectus, MMU Mullana MBBS, MMU CET Application Form 2016, MMU Address, MMU CET Exam Centres, MMU CET MBBS, MMU MBBS Syllabus, MMU Email Address, MMU Ambala MBBS Entrance, MMU University MBBS, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Address, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Ambala, MMU MBBS Entrance Exam, Maharishi Markandeshwar University MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam 2016, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana Contact Number, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Contact No, MMU MBBS Seats, MMU CET, MMU CET MBBS 2016, MMU MBBS Form,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for maharishi markandeshwar university mbbs / bds admission 2016 by vennila