Maharishi Markandeshwar University MBBS / BDS Admission 2014
Maharishi Markandeshwar University MBBS / BDS Admission 2014
Maharishi Markandeshwar University,
Mullana – Ambala ( Haryana ), 133 – 207,
Tele Phone No. : 01731 – 274475 – 78,
Fax No. : 01731 – 274495 – 274375,
Website : www.mmumullana.org,
E-mail. : email@example.com.
MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana and MM College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic courses 2014 :
- MBBS course is of four and a half years duration which is followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
- BDS course is of five years duration including compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS Admission 2014 Eligibility
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS course :
i. He / She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31st December, 2014. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
ii. The candidate must have passed the following examinations :-
- Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 ) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent thereto with five subjects from any recognized Board / University with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( 45% for candidates with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs ) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Candidate is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.
- Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks. ( 45% in the case of candidates with Locomative Disability of lower limbs ).
iii. The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted / approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the conditions laid down at ii (a) above.
- Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressor’s Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS / BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
- The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana as also a list of fake Institutions / Universities / Boards is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for admission to the course.
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment / re – appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS / BDS course only if he / she passed in that subject on or before the counselling.
MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS 2014 Method of Admission
- The candidates will be required to exercise their choice for the institution and the course at the time of Counselling. The allotment of the seats shall be made according to the merit and preference exercised by the candidates at the time of Counselling. Option once exercised shall be final. If a candidate does not get institution / course of his / her choice, he / she may opt to be wait-listed. If a candidate opts for a course and institution before the Counselling Board and fails to join the concerned course / college, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and such candidate will not be allowed to exercise his / her option at the next Counselling, if held, even if he / she had been wait listed for some course / college.
- Candidates who fail to attend the Medical Examination on the notified date(s) will forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list in order of merit.
- On the failure of the selected candidates to report for admission, the vacancies caused would be filled by candidates from the waiting list in order of merit.
- As decided by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India in terms of decision of the th Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the admission in all the Institutions will be completed by 30th September of the year of the admission ( i.e. 30th September, 2014 for the admissions of 2014 )
- The name of the student(s) who remain(s) absent from classes for more than 15 days at a stretch will be struck off from the College Rolls without giving any notice.
- After the counselling the remaining / left out / lapsed seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of MMUCET 2014 Entrance Test / qualifying examination.
MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS 2014 Application Form
1. A candidate seeking admission is required to send his/her application on the prescribed form appended in the Prospectus. A candidate should not fill in more than one Application Form for the MMUCET 2014 failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
2. Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate must familiarize himself / herself with the information given in this Prospectus and shall satisfy his / her eligibility to appear in the Entrance Test.
3. The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form. Application Form should be filled-in in English only.
4. The candidate shall fill-up the Application Form in his / her handwriting in block letters written neatly and legibly with blue/black ink within the prescribed boxes.
5. Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the Application Form should be avoided as it may lead to rejection of the Form. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate. ( it is advisable to first fill in a photocopy of the Form and then fill in the main document ).
6. The candidate should write his/her complete address in the Application Form for further correspondence. Pin Code should be given in the space provided for Pin Code. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fills-in his/her correct address in the Application Form. MM University shall not be held responsible for any loss in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant on the Application Form.
7. The last date for receipt of Application Form duly completed in all respects is 30th April, 2014 upto 4:00 P.M. No grace period will be permitted. No Application Form received after the last date of 30th April, 2014 ( 4:00 P.M. ) shall be entertained in any case and neither separate intimation will be sent to any such candidate, whose Application Form has been received late nor any amount sent by him as cost of the Prospectus-cum-Application Form, will be refunded.
Important Dates for MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS Admission 2014
|1.||Last date of receiving filled in MMU Application Forms.||30th April, 2014 Upto 4:00 P.M.|
|2.||Despatch of MMU Admit Cards. ||On or before 04th June, 2014|
|3.||Distribution of Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office at Mullana in case the original sent by speed post / courier has not been received.||On or before 13th June, 2014 ( 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. )
|4.||*Date & Time of MMU Entrance Test.||15th June, 2014 ( 2:00 - 3:45 P.M. )|
|5.||Venue of MMU Entrance Test.||Ambala, Chandigarh, Delhi,
Jalandhar, Dehradun, Indore,
MMU Mullana offers MBBS / BDS Courses 2014 – MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Admission Eligibility 2014 – MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Method of Admission 2014 – MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test Centres 2014 – MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS Application Form 2014 – Important Dates MMU Mullana MBBS/ BDS Admission 2014
Admission Notification Related : MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS 2014 Application Last Date, MMU Mullana 2014 MBBS / BDS Application Form, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Admission 2014, Maharishi Markandeshwar University MBBS / BDS Admission 2014, MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS Admission 2014 Eligibility, MMU Mullana Admission 2014 Selection Procedure, MMU Mullana Admissions, Admission in Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana 2014, MMU Mullana MBBS / BDS Admission Procedure 2014, MMU Mullana Admission Online Application Form 2014, MMU Mullana Submission of MBBS Application 2014, How to get Application 2014 in MMU Mullana, MMU Mullana Admission Application Fee 2014, How to Apply Admission in MMU Mullana, MM University Mullana 2014 MBBS Admission Prospectus, Admission 2014, Application Form 2014 in MMU Mullana, Latest Admission News, MBBS Admissions 2014, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for maharishi markandeshwar university mbbs / bds admission 2014 by amala