Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University – MDSU Ajmer AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University MDSU Ajmer Admission 2019
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University invites application for admission to B.Ed., BSc and Integrated MCA courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MDSU Ajmer Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Ed. – Bachelor of Education
- MCA ( Integrated ) – Master of Computer Applications
- B.Sc. Naturopathy & Yogic Science
- B.Sc. Food Science in Nutrition
MDSU Ajmer Admission Eligibility 2019
|1||For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes||16%|
|2||For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||12%|
|3||For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes||21%|
|4||For candidates belonging to Special Backward Classes.||( As per Govt order )|
|5||For women ( out of which 8% seats are reserved for widow and 2% for divorced women )||20%|
|6||For physically challenged ( including blind, deaf & or dumb and orthopedic ) with at least 40% disability, on production of a medical certificate on Form No.4 will have to be submitted duly signed by medical Board or by or by Reader in the speciality concerned where there is medical college or from the junior Specialist in the speciality concerned or the C.M.H.O. At place where there is no MedicalCollege ( 1% for Blind, 1% for Deaf & / or Dumb and 1% for orthopaedic handicapped ).||03%|
|7||For in-service or an Ex-serviceman defence personnel or for his/her ward.||05%|
Eligibility subject wise
B.Sc. Naturopathy & Yogic Science : 10+2 with any stream from a recognized Institute / college
B.Sc. Food Science in Nutrition : 50% in 10+2 with any stream for general any 45% for SC / ST / OBC
MCA ( Integrated ) : 60% in 10+2 or equivalent examination
B.Ed. : 50% in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / physically challenged / widow / Divorce
MDSU Ajmer Admission Seats 2019
- B.Sc. Naturopathy & Yogic Science – 20 Seats
- B.Sc. Food Science in Nutrition – 30 Seats
- MCA ( Integrated ) – 15 Seats
- B.Ed. – 100 Seats
MDSU Ajmer Admission Application Form 2019
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University admission application form is available in the official website www.mdsuajmer.ac.in.
The university offers online mode of application for which application fees is to be paid via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of the university and click on online admission portal link.
- Register first by filling in all the desired information.
- Pay the application fees of ₹ 300/- through Challan.
- Click on ‘Fill Application Form’ and enter the Challan Number, Transaction Number and Date of Birth and click on Next button.
- After submitting the application, print the application form.
MDSU Ajmer Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is on the basis of merit
MDSU Ajmer Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Admission Starts from||8th June, 2019|
|2||Last date to deposit Online Admission Form||30th June, 2019|
|3||Notification of the list on the Notice Board of the department||4th July, 2019|
|4||Personal Interview, Documents Verification and Fee Deposition||11th July, 2019|
|5||Display of List of admitted candidates||11th July, 2019|
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University,
Pushkar Bypass, Jaipur Road ( NH – 8 ),
Ajmer, Pin – 305 009,
Telephone No. : 0145 – 2787083, 0145 – 278 7056,
Fax : 0145-2787084,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mdsuajmer.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.