Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak PhD Admission 2019
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak invites admission application for Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) program for the academic session 2019.
- PhD ( Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science & Applications, Defence & Strategic Studies, Economics, Education, English & Foreign Languages, Environmental Sciences, Food Technology, Forensic Sciences, Geography, Genetics, Hindi, History, Institute of Mgt. Studies and Research, Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library and Information Science, Mathematics, Medical Bio-Technology, Micro-Biology, Music, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Visual Arts, Zoology )
MDU Rohtak PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale in the subject concerned or in an allied subject. OR
- M.Phil degree (regular mode only) or a recognized equivalent degree beyond Master’s degree level with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale in the subject concerned or allied subject OR
- In case of Faculty of Management Sciences, candidate must possess Master’s Degree or any other degree recognized equivalent thereto in
- Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or in allied subjects with at least 55% marks OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale
MDU Rohtak PhD Admission Reservation Seats 2019
- The reservation policy of MDU is as per the Reservation Policy of Haryana Government. Out of total seats in each course, 15% seats are reserved for All India Open Category while 85% seats are reserved under state quota further distributed in the following categories.
|Haryana Open General Category||30%|
|SC Category of Haryana||20%|
|Backward Classes of Haryana||27%|
|Special Backward Classes (SBC)||10%|
|Economically Backward Person (EBP)||10%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
MDU Rohtak PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak admission application form will be available at website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- The admission prospectus containing details can be downloaded from the official website and the same can also be purchased from the University Office upon paying ₹ 150. Candidates may fill the application form online and submit the application fees via debit/credit card. The processing charges for submission of the application for admission will be charged as ₹ 600 for general category candidates and ₹ 150 (for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only).
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should make sure the following things are at hand:
- Information Brochure
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Education Qualification & Weightage details/documents ( Matriculation, Senior Secondary, and Degree ), Aadhaar Card Number etc.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photo image should be upto 50 KB.
- Size of the signature should be upto 30 KB.
- Size of the thumb impression should be upto 50 KB
- Note down the Username and Password for subsequent login.
- Fee can be paid through e-challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank
MDU Rohtak PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the Ph.D. program shall be made through Entrance Test, as per the syllabus defined for National Eligibility Test (NET) by the University Grants Commission/Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)/Indian Council of Agriculture and Research (ICAR).
MDU Rohtak PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration for MDUCEE (M.Sc, M.Pharm)||15th June, 2019|
|2||Registration for KUK Common Entrance Test (MA, M.Com, LL.M, M.P.Ed/M.P.E.S, MBA)||15th June, 2019|
|3||Registration (MA, MFA, LL.B, MCA, M.L.I.Sc, Integrated Courses)||20th June, 2019|
|4||Registration (M.Tech)||7th July, 2019|
|5||Registration (M.Ed)||31st August, 2019|
|9||MDUCEE (M.Sc, M.Pharm)||27th - 30th June, 2019|
|10||KUK Common Entrance Test (MA, M.Com, LL.M, M.P.Ed/M.P.E.S, MBA)||21st - 26th June, 2019|
|11||MA, MFA, LL.B, MCA, M.L.I.Sc, Integrated Courses||2nd - 4th July, 2019|
|12||MDUCEE (M.Sc, M.Pharm)||30th June - 01st July, 2019|
|13||BHM&CT, BTTM||09th July, 2019|
|14||B.Pharm||12th, 20th & 26th July, 2019|
|15||B.P.Ed||14th July, 2019|
|16||MDUCEE (M.Sc, M.Pharm)||11th July - 30th July, 2019|
|17||KUK Common Entrance Test (MA, M.Com, LL.M, M.P.Ed/M.P.E.S, MBA)||10th - 30th July, 2019|
|18||MA, MFA, LL.B, MCA, M.L.I.Sc, Integrated Courses||July 2019|
|19||M.Tech||GATE: 24th July, 2019
Non-GATE: 25th July, 2019
|20||BHM&CT, BTTM||10th, 11th & 13th July, 2019|
|21||B.P.Ed||18th, 23rd & 26th July, 2019|
Phone : 01262 – 393580
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.