Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences – MGIMS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG – 2019
MGIMS Admission 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Courses for the academic year 2019.
- BSc Nursing
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology ( BASLP )
MGIMS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates are required to have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together to be eligible for MBBS programme.
- Candidates are required to have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together to be eligible for BDS programme.
- Candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be eligible for the course.
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology ( BASLP )
- For BASLP programme candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
MGIMS Admission Application Form 2019
- Applications for admission to the course are required to be filled by down loading application form from the website www.mgims.ac.in
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of MHTCET and select MHT CET Registration. There candidates are required to fill the required details and upload a recent colour photograph and signature. Candidates are required to enter a valid email id, mobile number and password. These three things are to be kept in record by the candidate for future use.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the bank challan and make payment to any of the SBI branch. Application fee is [rupee] 800 for open category candidates and [rupee] 600 for reserved category candidates.
NOTE: Candidates are required to pay [rupee] 60 as bank commission.
- After filling the application fee, candidates are required to take the print out of confirmation page. This confirmation page can be taken out after 24 hours of payment of fee through bank challan.
- Once the notification for issue of admit card is released, candidates can download their admit card from the same website with their unique username and password.
MGIMS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
MBBS , BDS & B.Sc (Nursing)
- To secure admission in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing and BASLP programmes candidates are required to appear for an entrance test. Entrance test consists of 3 question papers each of 100 marks. The duration for each paper is to be one and half hour each. Paper basically contains multiple choice questions and has no choice i.e. all questions are to be answered.
- The result for entrance test will be made available on official website. A merit list will be released for those candidates who have qualified the examination.
MGIMS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration for NEET||01st - 30th November, 2018|
|2||NEET UG Exam Date||05th May, 2019|
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Sevagram, Wardha – 442 012,
Telephone No. : +91 7152 284341 – 55
Website : www.mgims.ac.in