MGU Kottayam MEd Admission 2017
Mahatma Gandhi University invited for admission to M.Ed degree course offered in the affiliated colleges of teacher education under the University financing basis for the year 2017 – 2018 through Centralized Allotment Process.
MGU Kottayam MEd Course Duration
The course leads to Master’s Degree in Education and extends for a period of two years. The course of study shall be by regular attendance for the requisite number of lectures and other means.
MGU Kottayam MEd Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Academic eligibility should be satisfied as on the last date of submission of the application.
- If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later, admissions shall be denied or he / she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
- Candidates should have passed B Ed degree in the subject concerned from any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other University recognised by the Mahatma Gandhi University as equivalent thereto for admission with a minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 2.2.
MGU Kottayam MEd Admission 2017 Reservation of Seats
Management Quota Seats : 50% of the seats are earmarked as Management Quota seats and these seats shall be filled by the educational agency.
Merit Seats : The remaining 50% seats are merit seats. The merit seats include the reservation seats for SC / ST / SEBC / Sports / Teacher Quota and PD Quota.
Types of Reservation : Out of the total Merit Seats available in the affiliated colleges for various M Ed programs, seats will be reserved for the different constituents of the main categories mentioned below :
i. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities
ii. Special Reservation
iii. Mandatory Reservation
MGU Kottayam MEd Admission 2017 Application Form
- MGU Kottayam MEd Admission Application forms and pay in slip can be downloaded from the Mahatma Gandhi University website : www.mgu.ac.in.
- Mahatma Gandhi University Admission application forms are not available at any other source.
- Cost of Application 30/- ( to be paid at the college )
- Full postal address of the applicant with pin code is to be entered on the reverse side of demand draft in block letters
- MGU Application for admission to M.Ed Program 2017 – 2018 through CAP should be super-scribed on the envelope containing the filled in application form and supporting documents. A self- addressed stamped envelope ( 5/-) shall be enclosed along with the application.
- Duly filled up applications along with all necessary supporting documents should reach the following address
The Deputy Registrar I(Acad),
CAP Cell 2,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarsini Hills PO,
Kottayam – 686560, Kerala.
Important Dates for MGU Kottayam MEd Admission 2017
|1||Publication of Notification / Prospectus||02nd June, 2017|
|2||Issue of Application from Colleges||02nd June, 2017|
|3||Last date for submission of Application||30th June, 2017|
|4||Date of Publication of Rank List||07th July, 2017|
|5||Date of Interview / Admission||14th July, 2017|
|6||Commencement of classes||26th July, 2017|
Mahatma Gandhi University
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Website : www.mgu.ac.in