Mahatma Gandhi University MSW AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Mahatma Gandhi University MSW Admission 2017
Mahatma Gandhi University invites application for admission to MSW ( Master of Social Work ) programme offered in affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017 – 2018
MG University MSW Admission Eligibility 2017
- Candidate should any bachelor’s degree from Mahatma Gandhi University or any other Universities recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with an aggregate of 50 % of marks for Part I, II & III put together.
MG University MSW Admission Seats 2017
|S.No.||Name of College||Total Seats|
|1||Kuriakose Elias College, Mannanam||30|
|2||Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara||30|
|3||B.C.M. College, Kottayam||30|
|4||St.Joseph's College, Moolamattom||30|
|5||Al - Azhar College of Arts & Science, Perumpillichira.P.O, Thodupuzha||30|
|6||Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross, College, Cherpunkal, Kottayam||30|
|7||De Paul Institute of Science & Technology, Angamaly||30|
|8||Jai Bharath Arts & Science College, Vengola, Perumbavoor||30|
|9||M.E.S College, Propose.P.O, Erumely||25|
|10||KMM College of Arts & Science, Thrikkakara||12|
|11||Santhigiri College of Computer Sciences, Vazhithala, Thodupuzha||30|
|12||St. Gregorios College of Social Sciences, Parumala, Mannar||25|
|13||Yeldo Mar Baselios College, Kothamangalam||30|
|14||Mar Augusthinose College, Ramapuram||30|
|15||Mannam Memorial NSS College, Konni||30|
MG University MSW Admission Application Form 2017
- Mahatma Gandhi University MSW admission application form available at official website : www.mgu.ac.in
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website of the Mahatma Gandhi University ( www.mgu.ac.in ) from 24th June, 2017 onwards. An application fee of ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 500/-for SC / ST candidates ) shall be remitted either at the cash counter of the University or at Friends janasevanakendram or by way of M.G.University Chalan from State Bank of India. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are required to submit applications in the office of the following address :
Assistant Registrar ( CAP ),
Mahatma Gandi University,
Kottayam PIN 686 560.
- However, admission to management quota seats shall be made by the management concerned from the rank list prepared by the University.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for admission provided they shall produce the proof of qualification on or before the date of counselling by the University.
- A self – addressed stamped envelope( ₹ 5/- ) shall be enclosed along with the application.
MG University MSW Admission Selection Procedure 2017
- Admission to MSW is based on an Entrance Test which is mandatory for all candidates. The entrance test is of one hour duration consisting of 50 objective type multiple choice questions each of which carries four choices. The selection will be based on the marks secured in the Entrance Test plus bonus marks.
MG University MSW Admission Important Dates 2017
|1||The last date for receipt of filled in application||15th July, 2017|
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarsini Hills P.O.,
Kottayam – 686 560,
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mgu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.