Malabar College of Engineering and Technology Admission 2015
Malabar College of Engineering and Technology,
Pallur Post, Desamangalum,
Near Wadakancherry, Via Cheruthuruthy,
Thrissur, Kerala, India,
Telephone No. : 04884 – 280 800,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.malabarcet.in
Malabar College of Engineering and Technology, Pallur invites application for admission to the following Courses 2015 :
- BTech – Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics & Communication.
- MTech – Computer Science & Engineering, Thermal Engineering.
Malabar CET Pallur Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
- Nationality : Candidates must be Citizens of India.
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least fifty percentage marks in mathematics separately and fifty percent marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade shall be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the commissioner of entrance examination of Government of Kerala.
- Age : Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
Malabar CET Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
- Preparation of common Merit list and Allotment of seats: Subject to any orders that may be passed by the courts, admission will be on the basis of marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / equivalent subjects in the qualifying examinations. The marks obtained for the qualifying exam will be subjected to the normalization process as explained below :
- The marks obtained by the students in the relevent subjects in the qualifying examination conducted by various Board or authority shall be equated with the marks obtained by the students of various Boards in each subject shall be equated to the highest mark obtained by the sudents of the Kerala Higher Secondary Examinations and the candidates marks will be normalized accordingly.
- Reservation shall be as per principle as contemplated in GO ( P ) 208 / 66 / Edn dated 2/5/1996, GO ( MS )No. 95/08/SCSTDD dated 6/10/2008 and as modified from time to time by the Government.
- Furnishing the false information / particulars would result in the forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course if admitted and in addition, will attract the relevant provisions of criminal law of the land.
- Merit list for the admission will be published in the website / college notice boards. Selection will be in the order of merit through open counseling. The date for counseling will be published in the website and college notice Board.
Malabar CET Admission Application Form 2015 :
- Formal Application forms for admission can be had from the college office in person on payment of 500/-or by post on payment of 550/- by demand draft. Application forms can also be submitted along with a DD of 500/- in favour of the college.
- The duly filled in application along with attested copies of necessary documents can be submitted directly or by registered post with A / D to the college so as to reach the college office on or before the prescribed date. Applicants shall obtain an acknowledgement from the college for applications submitted directly.
- Applications submitted to the college should be complete in all respects. The candidate should fill in all the items in the application form in his / her own handwriting.
Copies of Certificates/Documents to be submitted along with the application :
- 12th / 10th certificate in proof of the date of birth.
- Mark list of qualifying examination and entrance examination.
- In cases where the candidate claim any sort of reservation or special consideration, documents to prove such claims.
- All copies of certificates shall be attested by Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution where the student had studied.
- Application not accompanied by documents in proof of claims of reservation will not be considered in such categories. Documents / Certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.