Management Development Institute – MDI Gurgaon AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Management Development Institute – MDI Admission 2019
Management Development Institute invites admission application for Post Graduate Program in Management ( PGPM ) for the academic year 2019
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidate mustcomplete the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent examination ) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2019 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2019; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Application Form 2019
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website www.mdi.ac.in. They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Online registration will be Open till Friday, 23rd November, 2018, 17:00 hrs.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of ₹ 3000/-( Incl. of 18% GST ) using Credit / Debit card / Net Banking.
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT ( 2018 ) will be short listed on the basis of the details filled in the application form and their CAT scores. Only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2019 at one of the centres, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai ( centres other than Gurgaon are tentative ).
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||MDI Online Application form availability||7th September, 2018 to 23rd November, 2018|
|2||Last Date for submission of online Application||23rd November, 2018|
|3||CAT Test date||25th November, 2018|
Management Development Institute – MDI Admission 2018
Management Development Institute invites admission application for Part – Time Post Graduate Program in Management ( PGPM – PT ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Part Time Admission Eligibility
An applicant should have
- A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE,
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
- A minimum of 2 years of post qualification executive work experience ( excluding stipendiary / training period ) as on 31st March, 2018 for April 2018 Batch and 30th September, 2018 for October 2018 Batch.
Note : Managers / Executives of Private, Public, and Government Undertakings and State and Central Government Departments posted in and around National Capital Region are the potential candidates. Entrepreneurs from family businesses are also eligible to apply.
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2018
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in. Online registration will be open from Friday, 01st June, 2018 to Friday, 24th August, 2018 for October 2018 batch.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs₹ 2596/- ( Incl. of 18% GST ) using Credit / Debit card / Net Banking.
MDI Gurgaon Entrance Test 2018
The candidates will have to appear for a written test & Personal Interview to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines / of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test ( CAT ). The tentative dates for the Entrance ( written ) Examination & Personal Interview 2nd September, 2018 ( Sunday ) for the October 2018 Batch.
MDI Gurgaon Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from||01st June, 2018 to 24th August, 2018.|
|2||Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI||24th August, 2018.|
|3||MDI Entrance Test & Personal Interview||02nd September, 2018.|
|4||Induction Programme||08th October, 2018.|
|5||Class Commencement||29th September, 2018.|
|6||Weekly Class days during First Year||Friday, Saturday, Sunday.|
Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali,
Gurgaon – 122 007, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 124 – 4560000,
Fax : + 91 – 124 – 4560456,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mdi.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.