Manav Rachna International University – MRIU Faridabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Manav Rachna International University MRIU Faridabad Admission 2021
Manav Rachna International University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA, BTech and BArch programs for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
MRIU Faridabad Admission Eligibility 2021
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent with minimum 50% or PASS in the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- First Preference : Merit in CAT / MAT / XAT
- Second Preference : Merit in Qualifying Degree, followed by Group discussion and / or personal Interview
Further Relaxation in Marks : for the purpose of determining minimum eligibility criteria, percentage of marks more than 0.50 and above shall be rounded off to 1. A relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility criteria for all programmes shall be given to the candidates belonging to Women, SC, ST, BC, OBC, Kashmiri Migrants, North East States ( seven ), Sports Personnel ( with authorized participation at National Level ), Son / Daughter of Defense Personnel categories and Foreign Nationals.
MRIU Faridabad Admission Intake 2021
MRIU MBA INTAKE : 60 seats
MRIU Faridabad Admission Application Form 2021
MRIU Faridabad admission application form is available in the official website www.manavrachna.edu.in.
- Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the University website www.manavrachna.edu.in for which application fee of ₹ 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Credit / Debit card at the time of submission of application.
- Alternatively, candidate may purchase Admission Brochure from MRIU Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which is available on university website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. Admission Brochure without Scratch Card may be downloaded from MRIU website free of cost.
- Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which may be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
MRIU Faridabad Selection Procedure 2021
- Selection of the candidate is subject to being found fit during the aptitude test / GD / PI, wherever indicated.
MRIU Faridabad Admission Important Dates 2021
|1||Sale of Application forms open||18th October, 2018|
|2||Start of Filling - up on - line application form||18th October, 2018|
|3||Date of conduct / Declaration of Result of NATA for B.Arch||29th April, 2019|
|4||Short listing / Selection of Candidates and Offer of Admission for MBA||15th November, 2018 onwards|
|5||Short listing / Selection of Candidates and Offer of Admission for B.Arch||2nd June, 2019 onwards|
|6||For applicants seeking admission through MRNAT - 2019, the selected candidates shall be sent offer of Admission for BTech||within 3 - days of conduct of their MRNAT|
|7||For applicants with JEE Main 2019 Score, the selected candidates shall be sent offer of Admission for BTech||22nd February, 2019 onwards|
|8||For applicants with SAT score, the selected candidates shall be sent offer of Admission for BTech||15th November, 2018 onwards|
|9||Classes Commence for MBA||17th June, 2019 ( Monday )|
|10||Classes Commence for BTech||8th July, 2019 ( Monday )|
|11||Classes Commence for all UG Programmes except B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Tech- Lateral Entry||10th July, 2019 ( Wednesday )|
|12||Classes Commence for B.Tech - Lateral Entry And All PG Programmes Other Than MBA||15th July, 2019 ( Monday )|
|13||Classes Commence for B.Arch||10th July, 2019 ( Wednesday )|
Manav Rachna University,
Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43,
Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad -121004, Haryana, India,
Telephone No. : +91-129-4198000,
Fax : +91-129-4198211,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.manavrachna.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.