Mangalore University Admission 2019
Mangalore University invites admission application for PhD Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Mangalore University Admission Courses Offered 2019
Mangalore University offers Ph.D. programme in the following specialisations :
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Physical Education
- Applied Botany
- Applied Zoology
- Physics / University Science Instrumentation Centre / Microtron Centre
- Materials Science
- Marine Geology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Yogic Sciences
- Business Administration
Mangalore University Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Candidate should have obtained any Master’s Degree of Mangalore University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 55% marks ( 50% for SC / ST / Cat – I and Differently – abled candidates ) in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- If you are a teacher employed in University / affiliated colleges before 31st March, 1992 and are continuing in service on a regular basis, you shall be permitted if you have a minimum of 50% of marks at the Master’s Degree level.
Mangalore University Admission Application Form 2019
Mangalore University admission application form is available in the official website https://mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/.
How to apply
- The Candidate should download the application form from the University website.
- The Candidate can also obtain them from the following address :
Mangalagangothri – 574199
Application Fee :
- 1000/- for general category and 500/- for SC / ST / Cat 1. The Application fee should be paid through Challan or Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Mangalore University.
- Fill in Application along with the required enclosures such as the DD / Challan. Affix a passport size photograph.
- Submit the Application in Two Sets on or before 31st July, 2019 to the Head of PG Departments / Head of the Recognized Research Centre / Principles of colleges having affiliation with the Ph.D. programme.
Mangalore University Selection Procedure 2019
- The candidate’s selection will be based on Centralized Entrance Test, Interview and marks obtained in the Qualifying Examinations in the Ratio of 50:50 and overall minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST / Cat – I ) as per Merit Cum Reservation Policy.
- The candidate’s application shall be scrutinized by the Ph.D. Admission Committee comprising Chairperson of the Department and two senior faculty members before forwarding them to the Registrar.
- Exemptions : If the candidate have qualified for U.G.C / CSIR ( JRF ) Examination / NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holder / M.Phil degree holder who have already appeared for Entrance Test or if you are a Research candidates working under sponsored Major Research Projects, you are exempted from appearing for Entrance Test.
Mangalore University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting the application||30th September, 2019|
Mangalagangotri – 574 199,
Karnataka State, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 824 – 2287276, + 91 – 824 – 2287347,
Fax No. : + 91 – 824 – 2287367, + 91 – 824 – 2287424,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : https://mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/