Manipal College of Medical Sciences – MCOMS Admission 2018
MCOMS Manipal College of Medical Sciences Admission 2018
Manipal College of Medical Science invites application for admission to the MBBS degree, PG and Nursing programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MCOMS Admission Courses Offered 2018
- PG program
- MD / MS
- Nursing program
MCOMS Admission Eligibility 2018
Eligibility requirements ( xiith / a level or other equivalent qualifying examination marks )
- At least 50% marks in Physics ( P ), Chemistry( C ), Biology ( B ) and English ( E ) and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the XIIth / A Level or equivalent examination ( which, in general, corresponds to minimum ‘C’ grades for Sri Lankan and ‘D’ grades for International boards e.g. EDEXCEL / Cambridge etc. )
- If English is not opted at the ‘A’ Level, then at least 50% marks in English at ’O’ Level or equivalent examination
- NEET / SAT 2018 valid score sheet must be provided, if available
- TOEFL / IELTS is not required
MCOMS Admission Seats 2018
The college admits approx. 100 students per year in the MBBS program, each year.
MCOMS Admission Application Form 2018
Manipal College of Medical Sciences admission application form is available in the official website www.manipal.edu.np.
The online application form consists of two steps.
- Step 1 of the application form will require basic personal details of the applicant e.g. Name, DOB, Nationality and Parent’s contact details.
- Step 2 of the application form will require 10th standard / ‘O’ Level aggregate marks and 10+2 / ‘A’ Level Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English marks.
- Applicants from the ‘A’ Level boards which do not provide marks details ( e.g. Sri Lankan board ) may enter mid-point of the grades.
- If English is not opted at the ‘A’ Level, the marks obtained in English at the ‘O’/’AS’ Level may be entered in the English column ( in Step 2 of the application form ).
- On submission of Step 2 of the application form, an e-mail will be dispatched to the e-mail address provided in the application form. This e-mail will guide on the next step i.e. e-mail submission of the application form along with ‘O’ & ‘A’ Level mark sheets and copy of passport as well as the application fee bank advice.
Processing of Application : Applications received in the e-mail are processed for completeness, adequacy and minimum eligibility requirements based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Applications received without the above listed PDF documents ( i.e. two PDFs of application form with certificates and application fee bank advise ) would be rejected forthwith without any further correspondence. However, receiving of all complete applications would be acknowledged vide a return e-mail ( kindly use a single email ID for all correspondences with regard to your application submission and its status thereafter and always quote your application no in the e-mails ).
MCOMS Selection Procedure 2018
Provisional admission :
Applicants who have an acceptable NEET / SAT score of the present academic year may be considered for provisional admission, depending on merit. Applicants accepted based on NEET / SAT may not be required to undertake the Kathmandu University / Govt of Nepal’s entrance exam.
MCOMS Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of reporting at MCOMS||24th October, 2018 & 25th October, 2018|
|2||Date of class commencement||28th October, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|3||Kathmandu University Entrance Exam||15th September, 2018 ( at Kathmandu )|
|4||KU Entrance Exam Form Submission||4th September, 2018|
|5||MCOMS Application Form Submission||Latest by 15th August, 2018|
Manipal College of Medical Sciences,
Deep Heights, Pokhara – 16,
Kaski 33700, Nepal,
Telephone No. : + 977 – 61 – 440600, 440390, 440387,
E – Mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.manipal.edu.np.