Manthan International School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Manthan International School Admission 2019
Manthan International school invites admission application for Nursery to Class XII for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Manthan International School Admission Eligibility 2019
- Age eligibility for Pre – Primary is 2.5 Yrs to 3.5 yrs by 1st June.
Manthan International School Admission Application Form 2019
Manthan International school admission application form is available in the official website www.manthanschool.org.
How to apply
- Once a child and parent decide to join the school an application needs to be filled up giving all the particulars of previous education, medical history, etc.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website.
Application Fee :
- Fee is to be paid only through direct online transfer or through depositing of cheques / cash in the designated branches of HDFC bank and only against an invoice provided by the school.
- The form can be obtained from school office by paying [rupee] 500/-.
Manthan International School Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission process starts with the parents and child visiting the school and liking the school after a detailed discussion with the admissions counselor and a guided tour of the school.
- Parent needs to give some basic information in the enquiry form at this stage so that the counselor can assist him / her better.
- It is advisable to visit the school during school hours ( 8.30 am to 3.30 pm monday to friday ) to get a better sense of how well the school functions, how the learning happens and how happy the children look and how committed the teachers are.
- One could also chat with the parents of children studying in the school informally to get a parents perspective, we encourage you to do so and we would love to make the introductions.
- In fact these are some of the things every parent should do at any school before deciding to admit their child.
- Respective class teacher will assess the child for fitment ( oral and activity based ) and assess if the child can attend the class as desired by parents.
- The likely outcomes of the fitment interactions are admission to the class as desired by parents, or admission to the desired class with a joint action plan between the teacher and parents to work on certain areas of improvement, or advise to the parents to admit the child in a lower class if the child does not match any of the learning outcomes required for the given class.
- Children coming from other states or overseas will not be evaluated on their second language. It is understood that a child joining in grade 6 could be at the learning level of a grade 1 or 2 as far as the second language goes as they wouldn’t have been taught this in their previous school.
- If the child is good on other counts Manthan would admit him and put special efforts to bring him on par with his grade over the next one year.
- Once the parent and the school agrees on the class the child will join and a joint action plan for furthering the child’s education a formal meeting will be held between the parents and the Head of the Institution to admit the child. No child is rejected on the basis of their parents education or standing.
- No requirement of TCs till class 1, only birth certificates will be checked. For class 1 upwards you should ideally carry the certificates and mark sheets issued by previous school along with the birth certificate. Photographs of child and parents will be required too.
Manthan International School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Issue of Application Form starts from||1st November, 2018|
|2||Application Form Submission||December, 2018|
Manthan International school,
1150 Ayyappa Society Main Road,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081,
Phone No : +91 40 4220 6060,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.manthanschool.org.