MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) Admission 2018
Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites application for admission BEd ( Distance Mode ) 2018.
MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in three year Bachelor’s Degree from any UGC recognized university and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The following categories are eligible to be the students of B.Ed. ( ODL )
(i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education. ( or ) (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face – to – face mode
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC and PWD categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks at degree level for SC / ST / OBC and PWD
- The applicant must have studied URDU as a subject or medium of study at 10th or its equivalent or above.
Jammu & Kashmir candidates
- For Jammu & Srinagar programme centres, those candidates are eligible who are residents of Jammu & Kashmir by birth. He / she should submit the bonafide residence certificate issued by concerned competent authority at the time of admission.
MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) Admission 2018 Exam Pattern
The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
|Aspects Questions||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part - A|
|Section I||General English||15||15|
|Section II||General Urdu||15||15|
|Part - B|
|Section III||General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Section V||Teaching - Learning & School||20||20|
MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- The application form will be available at the website http://manuucoe.in/DDEOnlineAdmission/index.php/main/registration
- For admissions to B.Ed. (Distance Mode) program, online registration is mandatory
- While registering, provide candidate’s correct and functional Email and Mobile Number. All future communication ( including login id and password ) will only be sent only to that email and mobile number.
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted, an email will be sent to the registered EMail Id containing your Password, and Registration Id.
- Click the verify link provided in the email to verify candidate’s Email Account.
- Once the EMail is successfully verified candidate may login to the Admissions Portal using candidate’s email id and password.
- Candidates are requested to fill their form carefully and review it before final submission.
- Before filling the Application form must have the following documents ready.
- Scanned copy of colored passport size Photo of candidate ( 3.5 x 4.5 cm )
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature ( 3.5 x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format only. The file size of scanned photo should be less than 100KB and signature less than 50KB.
- If required, Candidate can resize photograph and signature
- Details of qualification and qualifying examination ( s ).
- Online Banking details / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The registration fee details are as follows
- General Category – ₹700
- SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Women – ₹500
- Registration fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, in case of failed transaction, university may refund the additional fee received after examining the status.
- The candidate has to pay registration fee through online mode at the time of filling up of application form.
MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) Admission 2018 Exam centre
Entrance Test shall be held in the following Cities. The candidates can select the Centre as per his / her Convenience. Please note that it is not necessary that the candidate shall have to take admission in the respective Entrance Test Centre. The Venue of the Exam Centre will be shown in the Hall Ticket
|S No.||Name of the City|
Important Dates for MANUU BEd ( Distance Mode ) Admission 2018
|1||Issue of Admission Notification||22nd April, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of Forms ( On - Line )||14th May, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Test||27th May, 2018|
|4||Admission Counselling I Phase||20th & 21st June, 2018|
|5||Admission Counselling II Phase||28th June, 2018|
|6||Workshop Activities||6 days during the month of October / November, 2018|
|7||Counselling Session||12 days during the month of October / November, 2018|
Maulana Azad National Urdu University,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032,
Phone No. : 040 – 23008402 / 03 / 04,
Fax : 040 – 23008311,
Toll Free No. : 1800 – 425 – 2958,
Website : www.manuu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.