Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute Of Management Studies – BGIMS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BGIMS Admission 2021
Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies invites applications for admission to the PGDM and MMS Program for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
BGIMS Admission Eligibility 2021
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in case of candidate of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only ) in any full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply & Score card of either one of the following entrance test for the year specified in the admissions advertisement.
- CMAT – ( Common Management Aptitude Test )
- CAT – ( Common Admission Test )
- JMET – ( Conducted by IITs )
- MAT – ( Management Aptitude Test )
- ATMA – ( AIMS Test for Management Admission )
- XAT – ( Xavier’s Admission Test )
- AMMI – ( Association of Management of MBA / MMS Institutes )
BGIMS Admission Seats 2021
- 20% seats are reserved for Management quota and these admissions are given as per Government norms.
- For MMS Course, 120 seats are available.
BGIMS Admission Application Form 2021
Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies admission application form is available in the official website www.mmbgims.com.
Documents Required ( 4 Xerox Copy ) :
- Allotment Letter
- CET Score Card
- Proforma I
- Class X, XII, and Degree Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( Only for Other University )
- Nationality & Domicile Certificate ( Not for OMS Candidates )
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable )
- Cast Validity / Proforma H ( if applicable )
- Non – Creamy Layer ( if applicable )
- Address Proof
- 8 Passport Size Photos of Candidate
- Parents Photo of both Father and Mother
- Gap Certificate ( only if applicable )
- ₹ 100/- Stamp Paper ( Blank Stamp Paper )
- Adhaar Card ( Compulsory )
- DD in favour of “Director, Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies” payable at Mumbai
BGIMS Selection Procedure 2021
|Parameters||Credit Marks||Weightage ( % )|
|CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / MH-CET score||100||50|
|Personal Interview ( PI )||70||35|
|Past Academic Record||20||10|
The Management reserves the right to fix the minimum qualifying marks for each of these parameters and / or change the parameters and their weightage.
Relevant Work Experience
|Between 1-2 years||03|
|Between 2-3 years||08|
|More than 3 years||10|
- Relevant Work Experience only after graduation will be considered for giving credit.
- Number of years of work experience will be calculated as on 31st December.
- Only relevant work experience in all public limited / select private limited / public sector / Government organization in executive position will qualify for credit. The decision of the Institute authorities regarding the relevance of work experience will be final and binding and no correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- For assessing work experience and / or awarding credits for academics, candidates must produce original documents at the time of Personal Interview ( PI ), failing which no credits will be awarded whatsoever.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept / reject the claim for credit under these heads and the decision of the management will be final and binding in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel any venue for the Personal Interview ( PI ) without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Such affected candidates will be accommodated at other venues. They will be intimated by email / post and such changes will also be displayed on our website.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any email / postal / courier delay or non-delivery of any communication addressed to the students.
- On all admission matters, the decision of the Management is final and binding on all candidates. Any grievance / dispute arising there from will fall only within the jurisdiction of the City of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The Institute will use email for all communication and therefore the candidates are expected to fill the correct email ID in their forms. For all information relating to the Institute and admission process, the candidates are expected to visit the Institute website http://www.mmbgims.com. The Institute will not be responsible for any email delay / non – delivery of any communication addressed to the students.
- Any false document / information at any stage of admission process will result in the candidate being debarred from the selection procedure / cancellation of admission automatically, even though he / she may have secured admission and paid fees.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The Institute does not use any brokers, agents or other intermediaries for the admission process. Candidates and their parents are warned against any agents offering admission to the Institute against payment of capitation fees / bribes etc. Indulging in such activities by the candidates or their parents / guardians is at their own risk and the Institute is not responsible for such acts.
- The Institute admission is strictly by merit.
BGIMS Admission Important Dates 2021
|1||BGIMS Entrance Exam Dates||Based on MAHCET, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA and CMAT Entrance Exams|
Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies,
Maratha Mandir Annexe, Dr. A. B. Nair Road,
Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400 008,
Phone No. : 022 – 66044100,
Fax : 23075623,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mmbgims.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.