MARG Institute of Design & Architecture – MIDAS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MARG Institute of Design & Architecture MIDAS Admission 2018
MARG Institute of Design & Architecture invites applications for admission to the B.Arch Course for the Academic Year 2018 – 2019.
MIDAS Admission 2018 Eligibility
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture ( NATA or equivalent ) in 2018,
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below :
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central / State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- 10+3 Diploma ( any stream ) recognized by Central / State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed / appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
For more details on eligible score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) visit : https://learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018
MIDAS Admission Application Form 2018
MIDAS admission application form is available in the official website www.midas.ac.in.
MIDAS Selection Procedure 2018
Admission for B.Arch is open to all Indian nationals only. ( Provided the applicant fulfills the minimum eligibility requirements for admission as per Council of Architecture, New Delhi and Anna University, Chennai norms )
Velur Village, Cheyyur Post,
Tamil Nadu – 603302,
Telephone No. : + 91 87544 12325 / + 91 73586 00536,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.midas.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.