Marthandam College of Engineering and Technology – MACET Admission 2019
Marthandam College of Engineering & Technology – MACET Admission 2019
Marthandam College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to UG and PG Programs to the academic session 2019 – 2020.
MACET Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.E – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering
- B.E – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- ME – Computer Science and Engineering
- ME – VLSI Design
- ME – Power Electronics and Drives
MACET Admission Eligibility 2019
For First Year B.E or B.Tech / Lateral Entry : Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four year B.E Degree course in engineering shall be required to have anyone of the following qualifications.
- Pass in Higher Secondary Course ( Academic ) with Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry.
- A pass in higher secondary course ( Vocational ) in Engineering / Technology and one of the related subjects with Mathematics, Physics / Chemistry as related subject.
- A pass in Diploma in Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training Tamilnadu or its equivalent.
- Any other qualification accepted as equivalent by the Anna University. ( Please refer the website of Anna University )
For B.E / B.Tech holders seeking admission for M.E
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 60%
However, the candidate opting any discipline should have scored the requisite minimum prescribed aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.The candidates for admission to BE / BTech need not take entrance examinations. For further details, Please contact office.
MACET Admission Application Form 2019
MACET Application form is available on the official website www.macet.edu.in.
The application for admission to BE / B.Tech and M.E. courses is available at MACET, and MEC Trust office. Forms can also be downloaded from the college website.
- Visit the official website the college.
- Click on ‘Admission’ tab on the home page and then on ‘Downloads’.
- Download the application form and fill the form with relevant details.
- Application fee of [rupee] 400/- has to be paid in person or by post by sending D.D. [rupee] 450/- in favor of “Marthandam College of Engineering and Technology payable at Parassala / Marthandam.
- The duly filled application form along with DD and necessary documents is to be submitted to the office of MACET on or before the last date. The form is to be submitted to the following address :
Marthandam College of Engineering and Technology,
College Road, Kuttakuzhi ( Near Marthandam ),
Veeyannoor Post, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu-629 177.
Photocopy of documents to be enclosed along with application form are :
- SSC / HSC Mark sheet and Certificate.
- BE degree and mark sheets.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Four recent passport size photograph.
MACET Selection Procedure 2019
Admission to B.E / B.Tech.and M.E. under merit quota shall be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination ( +2, or equivalent, B.E / B.Tech). Admission to management quota and NRI quota candidates will be intimated by the management. Selected candidates will be admitted after remittance of the fee in full as per Anna University norms. The fees of the discontinuing students will not be refunded on any account.
MACET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TNEA Application Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|2||TNEA Application End Date||2nd June, 2019|
Marthandam College of Engineering & Technology,
College Road, Kuttakuzhi,
Veeyannoor Post, Kanyakumari District,
Tamil Nadu – 629 177, India,
Phone No. : 04651 – 276611,
Mobile No. : 9345646460,
Fax : 04651 – 276499,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.macet.edu.in.