Marthoma College of Management and Technology – MCMAT Ernakulam AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MCMAT Ernakulam Admission 2019
Marthoma College of Management and Technology invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
MCMAT Ernakulam Admission Eligibility 2019
Graduates ( 10+2+3 ) from any recognized University with 50% aggregate marks in any discipline. Students awaiting final year results are also eligible to apply. SC / ST candidates are offered a concession in eligibility limits up to 5%. It is mandatory that the aspiring candidates have to appear in Common Management Aptitude Test ( CMAT ) of the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) or KMAT – Kerala.
MCMAT Ernakulam Admission Application Form 2019
MCMAT Ernakulam admission application form is available in the official website www.mcmat.edu.in.
Aspiring candidates are expected to submit the filled – in application form made available in the office of the MCMAT on payment of ₹ 1,000/- by cash or ₹ 1,100/- by DD drawn in favor of Director, MCMAT payable at Perumbavoor, Ernakulam with the following documents attached :
Copies of :
- Relevant page of SSLC to prove age and date of birth,
- Mark lists of 10th, +2 and degree examinations,
- Qualifying degree certificate,
- CMAT score supplied by AICTE or KMAT – Kerala scores,
- 2 copies of photographs.
MCMAT MBA Selection Procedure 2019
MCMAT is using the score in the CMAT of AICTE of February – 2019 or KMAT – Kerala of February – 2019 or May – 2019 for admission to the MBA program of 2019 – 21. Candidates with scores in CAT of IIM and XAT of XIM can also apply separately to the college. The aspiring candidates have to appear in Common Management Aptitude Test ( CMAT ) of the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) or KMAT – Kerala.
Selection of Candidates
Admission to Management Quota
- The candidates have to qualify in the Management Aptitude Test conducted by KMAT-Kerala or CMAT of AICTE, GD and interview.
Admission to the Government / Merit Quota
- This shall be based on the score obtained by the student in KMAT – Kerala or CMAT examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) and the marks scored in GD and interview conducted by MCMAT separately.
- Candidates short – listed on the basis of KMAT – Kerala or CMAT scores would be invited for GD and Interview. Differential weightage is given for scores in KMAT-Kerala, CMAT, CAT, XAT qualifying examinations, GD and Interview for selection.
- The admissions in different approved quotas shall be strictly on the basis of merit, according to the procedure mentioned above. The rank lists will be published for Management seats and Govt. quota seats separately and those candidates selected / waitlisted for admission to the course will be intimated. However, the candidates are advised to verify their position in the notification published in the MCMAT notice board. The selected candidates will be admitted by June / July as per the academic calendar of the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
MCMAT Ernakulam Admission Important Dates 2019
- Session Commences : from June – July every year.
- Registration and Issue of application for MBA aspirants at MCMAT for 2019 – 21 has begun.
- Aspirants are requested to register with MCMAT at the earliest
- Candidates appearing for CMAT of AICTE or KMAT – Kerala or CAT can register for early submission of application and GD and interview.
Marthoma College of Management and Technology,
Kerala, India – 683 542.
Telephone No. : 0484-2592677,
Mobile No. : 09388616626,
Fax No. : 0484-2592677,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mcmat.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.