MassCoMedia Institute AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MassCoMedia Institute Admission 2019
MassCoMedia Institute invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following programs 2019
- Master in TV Production, Direction & Broadcast Journalism ( MTV )
- Master / Diploma in Advertising, Public Relations & Brand Management
- Diploma in TV Production & Broadcast Journalism
- One Year Diploma in TV Serials and Film-Making
MassCoMedia Institute Admission Eligibility 2019
|Master in TV Production, Direction & Broadcast Journalism ( MTV )||Graduate in any discipline or final year appearing students are eligible to apply.|
|Master / Diploma in Advertising, Public Relations & Brand Management||10+2 pass in any stream or Graduation appearing students are eligible to apply|
|Diploma in TV Production & Broadcast Journalism||10+2 pass in any stream or Graduation appearing students are eligible to apply.|
|One Year Diploma in TV Serials and Film-Making||10+2 pass in any stream or Graduation appearing students are eligible to apply.|
MassCoMedia Institute Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- MassCoMedia Institute application form will be available at the Website www.masscomedia.com.
- Candidates can apply through online.
MassCoMedia Institute Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is done in two phases
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the Entrance score.
- The short listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test at the following address
MassCoMedia, E 3,
Rani Jhasi Road,
New Delhi, 110055.
Shortlisting of Candidates
- The criteria of short listing candidates for Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test are based on multiple factors like
- Performance at National Level entrance test, 10th class board exam or 12th class board exams.
- Past academic performance.
- Work experience, if any, in terms of job content and organizations.
- Extra-curricular activities, other interests and accomplishment
A 94 – 3, Sector 58, Noida – 201 301,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0120 2519000,
Mobile No. : 09560358880,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.masscomedia.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.