MATS Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship – JGI MATS IME AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JGI MATS IME Admission 2019
MATS Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship invites admission application for eligible candidates to the PGDM Programs 2019.
PGDM Specializations in Marketing
- Digital Marketing Tools and Social Media
- Retail Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Marketing Communication
- Service Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Industrial Marketing
PGDM Specializations in Finance
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Business Taxation
- International Finance
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Management of Financial Services
- Risk & Control Strategy
- Finance Strategy
- Project Finance
PGDM Specializations in Human Resource Management
- Training & Development
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensation & Benefits
- Learning Organization & Performance Management
- International HRM
- Strategic HRM
- Industrial Relations & Labour Law
- Organization Development & Change Management
PGDM Specializations in International Business
- Foreign Trade Management
- Negotiation Skills for International Business
- International Derivative Markets
- International Financial Reporting
- MNC Corporate Governance
- MNC Logistics and SCM
- E-Commerce Geopolitics
- Managing partnerships and networks
JGI MATS IME Admission Eligibility 2019
- Any bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate.
- Valid score of or equivalent.
- Students appearing in their final semester / year exams are also eligible to apply
- Preference will be given to candidates with
JGI MATS IME Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.mime.ac.in.
- Candidate need to register with Candidate’s valid e-mail ID.
- An auto-generated confirmation link will be sent to Candidate’s email account.
- Candidate need to keep a record of user id and password for future use.
- Fields marked with * needs to be compulsorily filled.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that all the information mention on the application form is correct.
- During the submission of the application form please ensure that all the scanned copies of relevant documents like qualification certificates, photograph are uploaded.
- Candidate shall get an application number once Candidate successfully submit Candidate’s online application by making an online payment.
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
JGI MATS IME Admission Selection Process 2019
- Valid score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT.
- Topics will be given to candidate in advance for Presentation Skill Assessment ( PSA ).
- Candidates who qualify based on the above criteria will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
- After satisfactory performance in assessment, Admission will be confirmed subject to payment of Admission Fees.
JGI MATS IME Admission Important Dates 2019
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|CAT||08th August, 2018||19th September, 2018||25th November, 2018|
|MAT||02nd July, 2018||24th August, 2018 ( PBT )|
08th September, 2018 ( CBT )
|02nd September, 2018 ( PBT )
15th September, 2018 ( CBT )
|CMAT||22nd October, 2018||15th December, 2018||27th January, 2019|
|XAT||16th August, 2018||30th November, 2018||07th January, 2019|
|ATMA||28th June, 2018||30th July, 2018||05th August, 2018|
MATS Tower, 319, 17th Cross,
25th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase,
Bengaluru – 560 078, Karnataka,
Phone No. : + 91 43430400,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mime.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.