Measi College of Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Measi College of Education Admission 2018
Measi College of Education invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Measi College of Education Admission Courses Offered 2018
B.Ed Profile :
B.Ed. programme is a professional course that prepares teachers for upper primary ( Classes VI – VIII ), secondary level ( classes IX – X ) and senior secondary level ( classes XI – XII ). The B.Ed curriculum is designed to integrate the subject knowledge, human development, pedagogical knowledge and communication skills. The programme consists of three broad curricular areas : Perspectives in Education, Curriculum and Pedagogic Studies, and Engagement with the Field and School Internship.
Duration of the Course
The B.Ed programme shall be for duration of two academic years consisting of 200 working days ( 36 hours in a week- 5 or 6 days in a week ) each year, excluding the period of admission and examination.
Measi College of Education Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline obtained through the ( 10+2 )+3 system or an equivalent qualification from the recognised University or equivalent to it.
- He / She should obtained a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
- All SC / ST candidates are eligible for the relaxation of 5%.
Measi College of Education Admission Application Form 2018
Measi College of Education admission application form is available in the official website http://www.measiedu.org.
How to apply
- 2 Sets of Xerox copies of the following should be enclosed along with the filled in application
- X Marks Statement
- XII Marks Statement
- U.G. Marks Statement, Provisional Certificate, Convocation Certificate
- P.G. Marks Statement, Provisional Certificate, Convocation Certificate
- TC of the last course studied
- Community Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from TNTEU should be obtained
- Photocopies ( 6 )
- The completed forms should be submitted to the following address :
The Principal, MEASI College of Education,
No.2, Demellows Road, Choolai,
Measi College of Education Important Dates 2018
|1||Admission starts from||14th August, 2018|
|2||Admission ends on||25th August, 2018|
Measi College of Education,
2, Demellows Road,
Choolai, ( Behind Tamil Nadu Haj Service Society ),
Chennai – 600 112, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 44 – 3250 3300, + 91 – 44 – 3297 5500,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.measiedu.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.