Mehran University of Engineering & Technology – MUET PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MUET – Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Ph.D Admission 2019
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2019
MUET Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Ph.D and M.Phil.
MUET Admission Eligibility 2019
- Minimum 60% marks or 3.0 CGPA ( out of 4.0 ) in Bachelor’s Degree ( 4 years University Education ) in following disciplines.
- 50% Cumulative Score in Internationally / Nationally recognized tests or 50% Marks in GRE ( General ) type test Conducted by the University.
- Minimum qualification for admission in PhD degree program shall be 1st Class ( 60% marks) or minimum 3.0 CGPA ( out of 4.0 ) Master’s degree ( 6 years university education ) in the relevant field from MUET or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or degree awarding institute.
- 60% Cumulative Score in Internationally / Nationally recognized tests or 70% score in GRE ( subject ) type test conducted by the University.
|Directorate of Post Graduate Studies|
|Programme Discipline||Eligible Disciplines|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical, Petroleum & Natural Gas,& Metallurgical Engineering|
|City & Regional Planning ( M.CRP )||City & Regional Planning, Architecture|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Construction Management||Civil Engineering|
|Energy Systems Engineering||Energy, Energy Systems, Energy & Environment, Mechanical, Electrical,Environment, Chemical and Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering|
|Geotechnical and Highway Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||Industrial, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mining,Civil,Electrical, Electronics,Software,Chemical,Telecommunication,Computer Systems, Bio-Medical & Textile Engineering|
|Manufacturing Engineering||Mechanical, Industrial & Metallurgical Engineering|
|Metallurgy and Materials|
|Metallurgical, Mechanical, Chemical & Mining Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering|
|Structural Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Textile Engineering||Textile Engineering|
|English Linguistics ( M.S )||English|
|Applied Mathematics||Mathematics, Statistics|
|Institute of Information And Communication Technologies|
|Petroleum Engineering||Petroleum, & Gas, Chemical & Mechanical Engineering.|
|Communication Systems & Networks||Electrical, Electronic, Computer Systems, Telecommunication & Software Engineering|
|Software Engineering||Computer Systems & Software Engineering|
|Computer & Information|
|Computer Systems, Software, Electronic & Telecommunication
|Electronic Systems Engineering||Electrical, Electronic, Computer Systems & Telecommunication
|Electrical Power Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Mechatronic Engineering||Mechatronics, Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Electrical, Electronic, Industrial Engineering, Computer Systems and Biomedical Engineering
Engineering and Management
|Telecommunication, Electronic, Computer Systems Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Biomedical Engineering|
|Information Technology||Any Engineering Discipline|
|Mehran University Institute of Science,Technology And Development|
|Bachelor’s degree ( 4 years University education ) in the field of Business
Administration / Natural / Social / Applied /
Management / Medical Science & Engineering and Technology
|Bachelor’s degree ( 4 years University education ) in the field of Business Administration / Commerce / Natural / Social / Applied / Management / Medical Science & Engineering and Technology|
|Institute of Environment Engineering Management|
|Energy and Environmental|
|Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering, Energy & Environment, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering; Metallurgy and
Material Engineering; Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering;
Petroleum and gas Engineering, Textile Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
MUET Admission Application Form 2019
- MUET Application form details will be available at the official website : www.muet.edu.pk
- Candidates seeking admission in a post-graduate program at MUET may apply ONLINE by logging in at http://pgadmission.muet.edu.pk. Procedure for online applications is given on the same website. Those who want to apply manually can obtain Admission Form from the office of the concerned Director on any working day up to the closing date on the payment of ₹ 2500/- through Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth.
- Ph.D candidates are required to submit copy of research proposal / statement of purpose ( SOP ) along with application form.
- For admission in Engineering Programs, Registration of PEC is mandatory.
- Final Year Final Term / Semester students waiting for result are also eligible to apply for admission to M.E / M.CRP / MBA / MS / M.Phil Degree Programs subject to pass in all courses as per rules. For more details, please visit university website www.muet.edu.pk or contact the concerned director / co-director.
MUET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for form submission||03rd December, 2018|
|2||GRE ( General ) Type Test for Master Degree|
|17th December, 2018|
|3||GRE ( Subject ) Type Test for Admission in PhD|
|19th December, 2018|
|4||Announcement of Results||21st December, 2018|
|5||Dates of Interviews||24th to 26th December, 2018|
|6||Last date of Admission||04th January, 2019|
|7||Start of First Semester||07th January, 2019|
Jamshoro, 76062, Sindh, Pakistan,
Telephone No. : 022 – 2771704,
Fax : 022 – 2772196,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.muet.edu.pk
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.