MET Institute of Alternative Careers – MET IAC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MET Institute of Alternative Careers (MET IAC)
MET League of Colleges
ISO 9001 : 2008 certified, MET is on NGO in Special Consultative Status with UN (ECOSOC).
MET IAC invites application for admission for the course Certificate in Music Therapy.
India’s first professional program.
MET IAC Admission Eligibility :
Individuals with formal training in music, certified musicians, medical doctors, radio musicians, vocal artists, alternate therapists, qualified yoga masters, individuals with knowledge of music etc. can apply.
Sound music knowledge is a pre – requisite. Formal training / qualification in Indian Classical Music will be an added advantage.
Certain categories like MBBS, BHMS, BAMS etc. are eligible for admission, provided they possess inclination towards music. Admission will be granted on the basis of screening process.
Course Fees :
On being selected the students will have to pay the total fees of 9,000/-. Fees are payable by A/C payee Demand Draft in favour of ‘MET Institute of Alternative Careers’ payable at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure for MET IAC Admission :
- Applicants need to buy the form and prospectus, available for 500/-, Candidates can apply online via the website : www.met.edu.
- Applicants should submit the form duly filled in along with necessary documents (attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates, Experience Letters etc.).
- Applicants must necessarily also attach a copy of their CV (Curriculum Vitae) with the form.
- MET IAC Admission will be granted on the basis of screening process.
- Selected applicants need to pay the total fees through a DD favouring ‘MET Institute of Alternative Careers’ payable at Mumbai.
Six months, part time. Detailed schedule is available upon request.
Admission closes on : December 07, 2010.
Contact Us :
MET Institute of Alternative Careers,
MET Complex, Bandra Reclamation (W),
Mumbai – 50,
Telephone : 26440057 / 96,
Toll free : 1800 22 0234,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.met.edu.