MET Institute of Management AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MET Institute of Management Admission 2019
MET Institute of Management invites admission application for the following programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MET Institute of Management Admission Courses Offered 2019
- e – empowered Management and Business Administration ( e – MBA )
- e – empowered Management and Business Administration – Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Management Studies
- Part Time Masters Degree
- PhD in Management
- CCRA Training
MET Institute of Management Admission Eligibility 2019
The students must first check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the MET Mumbai 2019. Because if at a late stage it is found that the student is not eligible, then the student’s candidature will be cancelled. The students can check the eligibility criteria from below :
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The students who are in their final year and are yet to appear for the final exam can also apply for MET Mumbai 2019. They only have to give the proof that they have passed the final exam.
- Also, the students must be proficient in MS Office.
MET Institute of Management Admission Application Form 2019
MET Institute of Management admission application form is available in the official website www.met.edu.
How to apply
The students can fill the application form online by going to the official website of MET that is www.met.edu. Then the students have to do the new user registration. They have to then log in back to the portal using the login credentials. They have to fill in the application form, upload certain document. The students also have to pay the application fees. It can be paid by credit card, debit card or net banking. After submitting the form, the students must download mad print it for future reference.
- Obtain Application Form and Prospectus, available at MET for ₹1000/- in cash or DD payable at Mumbai in favour of ‘MET’s Institute of Management’ or pay online.
MET Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2019
For the selection for MET Mumbai 2019, students can appear for CAT which will be category 1 or MCT, category 2 which is conducted by MET.
The students who have appeared for the CAT examination will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the exam, work experience and academic performance. Then they will be called for the selection process which includes a group discussion, a psychometric test and personal interview.
The students who have appeared for the MET MCT, will then be called for the selection process. The process will include group discussion, personal interview and psychometric test.
Candidates can check the weightage for the selection process from below :
|CAT / MCT||100|
|Work experience and academics||20|
MET Institute of Management,
Bhujbal Knowledge Centre,
Bandra Reclamation ( W ),
Mumbai – 400 050, Maharashtra, India,
Phone No. : +91 22 2644 0446,
Fax : +91 22 2644 0067,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.met.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.