MG University Kottayam Distance Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MG University Kottayam Distance Education Admission 2019
Mahatma Gandhi University, School of Distance Education invites application for admission to the Post Graduate and Under Graduate Off – Campus courses 2019
MG University Distance Education Admission Eligibility 2019
B.A. English, B.A. Sociology, B.A. Economics, B.A. History, B.A. Political Science, B.Com. Computer Application, B.Com. Travel & Tourism, B.Sc., B.B.M., B.Lib.Sc. Fashion Technology, B.Lib.Sc. Tourism Studies
- Candidate should have passed 10, +2 or equivalent examination.
B.Sc. Medical Psychology
- Candidate must have passed 10, +2 or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and biology (PCB).
- Candidate must have passed 10, +2 or equivalent examination with maths as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must possess university degree.
- Candidate should possess graduate degree with English in faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Oriental Studies or Fine Arts.
- Candidate must possess B.A. degree with English.
- Candidate must possess B.A. degree with Hindi.
- Candidate must possess B.A. degree with Malayalam.
- Candidate must possess B.A. degree with Sanskrit.
- Candidate must possess B.A. degree with Arabic.
- Candidate must be Graduates in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or B.Sc. in Co-operation and Banking from Kerala Agricultural University.
- Candidates must possess University Degree in Social Science / English Language & Literature
M.A Islamic History
- Candidate must possess graduate degree in Social Science
- Candidate must possess graduate degree in Philosophy, Arts, Social Science, Sciences.
M.A Political Science
- Candidate must possess University degree in Politics, History, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Law, Journalism, Public Administration, Geography, Archaeology, English or other Social Sciences.
- Candidate must possess a graduate degree in any discipline.
- Candidate must possess university Degree with Mathematics / Statistics as main subject.
- Candidate must possess B.Com. degree.
- Candidate must possess graduate degree in any discipline.
- Candidate must possess graduation degree in any field.
- Candidate must possess LL.B. degree with 45% marks or 3 year practice in a Court of Law along with LL.B. degree.
MG University Distance Education Admission Application Form 2019
- MG University Distance Education Admission Application Form available at the official website www.mgu.ac.in
Cost of Application forms and fee
- Application fee for Private Registration – ₹ 50.00
- Application form for Examination – ₹ 20.00
- Application form for Matriculation – ₹ 25.00
- Application form for Recognition – ₹ 25.00
- Application form for Eligibility Certificate – ₹ 25.00
- Fee for Private Registration ( P.G. Full course ) – ₹ 500.00
- Fee for Dissertation – ₹ 300.00
- Fee for retrieval of documents before registration – ₹ 250.00
- Students Affiliation Fee – ₹ 300.00
- If candidate is not matriculated from MGU, they should submit amount of ₹ 100. If matriculated from outside state of kerala, amount of ₹ 150 should be submitted by the candidate.
- All the relevant documents should be sent to the following address
Director, School of Distance Education,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarshini Hills P.O,
Kottayam – 686 560
- Original education certificate should be presented as proof at the time of admission.
- Eligibility certificate, if the student has passed the qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copies of SSLC along with examination form and private registration form.
- Migration certificate, if applicable.
MG University Distance Education Admission Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidates in the above mentioned UG & PG programmes will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination of this university.
MG University SDE Kottayam Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||25th May - 03rd June, 2019|
School of Distance Education
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Kottayam – 686 560,
Phone No. : 0481 – 2730491,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mgu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.