Admission in MGMs CoET 2012
MGM’s College of Engineering & Technology,
A – 9, Sector – 62, Noida,
Gautam Budh Nagar – 201301,
Uttar Pradesh ( INDIA ),
Phone No. : +91 120 3230009,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://coet.in.
MGM’s College of Engineering & Technology invites applications for admission against Vacant Seats for B.Tech. 1st Year and B.Tech. 2nd Year ( Lateral Entry ) in the following branches :
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
Eligibility for MGMs CoET Admission 2012 :
For First Year B.Tech Admission :
The 15% seats shall be filled by the candidates at institute level under Management Quota / NRI as per eligibility criteria given below. The Management Quota / NRI or vacant seats after counseling of UPSEE shall be filled strictly in following preference order :
- Firstly, by the qualified candidates of UPSEE who fulfill the eligibility as per university norms. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in UPSEE.
- Secondly, by the qualified candidates of All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ) fulfilling the eligibility as per university norms. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in respective entrance examinations.
For Second Year B.Tech Admission :
- Diploma holders or BSc Graduates with Mathematics.
- Candidates who have passed three years Engineering Diploma from an Institution located in UP with minimum 60% marks OR whose parents ( Father or mother ) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh, and he / she passed three years Engineering Diploma ( with minimum 60% marks) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, UP, in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture ), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
MGMs CoET Admission Procedure 2012 :
- MGMsCoET, Noida is affiliated to the ( UPTU ) Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
- Admissions to 85 % seats of the institute is on the basis of SEEUPTU conducted by a body duly constituted by the Government of UP Lucknow.
- The 15 % seats are under Management quota and admission to these seats is done on the basis of Merit and counseling If any seat remains vacant after SEEUPTU then the counseling will be as per direction of Government of UP.