MIT Group of Institutions Pune AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training MANET Pune Admission 2019
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training invites admission application for UG Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MANET Pune Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Tech ( Marine Engineering )
- B.Sc ( Nautical Science )
MANET Pune Admission Eligibility 2019
Academic Qualifications :
The candidate must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent with :
- At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) and
- At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.
Candidates less than 25 years of age as on 1st of August in the year of admission will be eligible to apply. The date of birth as recorded on the applicants School Leaving Certificate will be considered for this purpose.
- * The Upper age limit for admission relaxed for SC / ST candidates by 5 Years.
MANET encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.
Marital Status :
Only Unmarried candidates will be considered.
Physical Fitness :
The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage.
MANET Pune Admission Application Form 2019
MANET Pune Admission application form is available in the official website www.manetpune.edu.in.
How to apply
Aspirants looking for admission in Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training, Pune are required to apply through online mode.
Here are the steps to apply :
- Visit the official website of the institute and fill up the application form.
- After submission of online application form, automated email would be sent on registered email ID with username and password for future reference.
- Print duly filled hard copy of online application form and send it through speed post along with Bank Demand Draft of ₹ 1500/- in favour of “MANET” payable at Pune.
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form to the following address :
The Admission In – charge,
MIT Group of Institutions Pune Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training,
Gate No. 140, Rajbaug, Pune-Solapur Highway, Loni – Kalbhor, Pune – 412201
- Shortlisted candidates have to report at the college for the verification of his / her mark sheets and certificates, failing to which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
Original and 3 sets of photocopies of documents to bring at the time of admission :
- Secondary School Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Senior Secondary ( 10+2 ) Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Score card for entrance exam.
- Caste Certificate
- Validity Certificate
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra – curricular activities, if available ( from Class VII and above only )
MANET Pune Selection Procedure 2019
A successful career as a merchant mariner requires more than just a strong academic foundation. Other characteristics that are necessary include :
- Communication skills
- Temperamental suitability for a sea career
- Leadership qualities
- Physical fitness
- Aptitude for scientific concepts
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training ( MANET ) selection process will test candidates on each of the above parameters by taking into account a candidate’s 10+2 PCM marks, result of the MANET entrance exam : PERA – 2018 rank, performance in an interview and satisfactory medical tests.
MANET Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Last date of submission of Application form||25th May, 2019|
|2||Entrance Examination Date MANET CET-2019||27th May, 2019|
|3||Display list of successful candidates in "MANET CET-2019"||4th June, 2019|
|4||Admissions Round ( Batch wise )||Third week of June, 2019|
|5||Start of Academic session||1st August, 2019|
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training,
Gate No. 140,
Rajbaug, Pune – Solapur Highway,
Loni – kalbhor, Pune – 412 201,
Telephone No : 020 – 26912902 /03,
Fax No : 020 – 26912904,
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.manetpune.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.