Madras Medical Mission – MMM Chennai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MMM Madras Medical Mission Chennai Admission 2018
Madras Medical Mission MMM College of Health Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs
Para Clinical Sciences
- B Sc Physician Assistant
- B Sc Medical Sociology
- B Sc Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology
- B Sc Cardio Pulmonary and Perfusion Care Technology
- B Sc Dialysis Technology
- B Sc Cardiac Technology
- B Sc Medical Lab Technology
Para Clinical Sciences
- M Sc Clinical Nutrition
- M Sc Medical Sociology
- M Sc Medical Lab Technology
MMM Madras Medical Mission Chennai Eligibility 2018
- The duration of the course will be 4 academic years – 3 years + 1 year Compulsory internship for B.SC. DEGREE COURSES UNDER ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES.
- Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.SC. DEGREE COURSES UNDER ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES should have passed the qualifying examinations after period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree examinations (10+2)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 60% marks (PCBE); for SC/ST candidates the minimum percentage of marks is 50%.
Age Limit for Admission
- A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.SC. DEGREE COURSES UNDER ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES.
Eligibility Certificate for Foreign Candidates
- Candidates who have passed Advanced Level Qualification and Central Board of Secondary Examination in Foreign Countries has to remit a sum of ₹10,100/- towards the cost of application and Eligibility fee. The amount should be drawn in favour of the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University payable at Chennai.
- Candidates who have passed Advanced Level Qualification in foreign countries has to get Equivalency Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi – these Qualifications are EQUATED with 12 Year Senior School Certificate of Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi /other Boards in India.
- The Foreign candidates seeking admission in self-financing colleges should apply before the cut-off date for admission to I B.SC. DEGREE COURSES UNDER ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES through the Principal of the college only and have to strictly follow the following prescribed guidelines
- The Institutions admitting candidates from the Foreign countries should obtain the documents from the candidates in original along with the Photocopies of i) Passport ii) No Objection Certificate from the Embassies of the concerned foreign countries iii) +2 Statements of marks issued by the Education Department in the country of their origin.
- The candidate has to obtain an endorsement in the General Secondary School Certificate +2 Statement of marks from the both Embassies (i.e. Foreign and India).
- After obtaining the original documents from the candidate, the Institution has to forward the ‘No Objection Certificate’ to the Embassies of the concerned foreign countries and get the genuineness certificate from their Embassies.
- Also the +2 Statement of marks has to be forwarded to the Education Department of the countries origin and get the genuineness of the documents duly certified.
- The Institution has to obtain and furnish a certificate from the Department of Police as to whether there is any criminal case pending against the candidate in the State of Tamil Nadu (or) any other State of India.
- The institution should forward the genuineness of the certificates along with other original documents such as Passport, No Objection certificate from their Embassies, +2 Statements of marks along with the Police verification certificate and the required fee to this University, Also a copy to be marked to the SECRETARY, FOREIGIN AFFAIRS MINISTRY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, NEW DELHI.
- The Institution must themselves apply and get the genuineness of the certificates from the concerned authorities and should not allow the candidate or his representative or any mediator to apply for genuineness of the Certificates.
- The Institution has to give an undertaking to this effect that the institution only had applied to the concerned authorities and not the candidate.
- If the genuineness of anyone of the certificate(s) of the candidate is found to be bogus action will be taken against the institution in the form of withdrawal of the Provisional affiliation granted to the institution for conducting the course.
- The institution which admits those said candidates after following these procedures are SOLELY responsible for the proper conduct of the candidates till he/she passes out of their courses.
- Any Crime committed by the candidates of those mentioned countries, the institution should take severe disciplinary action even amounting to the discharge of the candidate from the course to be done with the intimation to this University.
- Candidates seeking admission under NRI quota in self-financing
M.Sc. Medical Sociology
- The candidate seeking admission to M.Sc., Medical Sociology Course should have passed any degree in Medicine, Dentisty,Occupational therapy, Ayush, Social Sciences, including Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work , Medical Sociology, Biological Sciences, Administration and Management studies from a recognized University or a degree in Physiotherapy, Nursing, Pharmacy and Indian System of Medicine from Tamilanadu Dr MGR Mediacl University or any other University accepted by the authority of the University as equivalent thereto.
M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition)
- Candidates for admission to the M.Sc., (CLINICAL NUTRITION) Should have passed Degree in any one of the following courses from a recognized University B.Sc., Nutrition Dietetics and Food Service Management or B.Sc., Food Science and Nutrition Or B.Sc., Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Food Service Management and Dietetics. Or B.Sc., Home Science (with majors in Nutrition and Dietetics) or B.Sc., Human Science(with majors in Nutrition and Dietetics) or B.Sc., Clinical Nutrition(with majors in Nutrition and Dietetics)
Age Limit for Admission
- A candidate should have completed the age of 20 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31 December on the year of admission to the first year M.Sc.(Medical Sociology) course
- Candidate who has passed any qualifying examination as stated in the Regulations other than the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University shall obtain an “Eligibility Certificate” from this University by remitting the prescribed Fees along with the Application Form and required Documents before seeking admission to any one of the affiliated institutions.
Courses Under MMM Academy of Medical Sciences
- +2 (PCB/ PCM) 60% in each subject viz Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology and 60% aggregate
M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition
- B.Sc. In Clinical Nutrition, Home Sciences, Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science and Quality Control, Food Service Management, Food and Nutrition.
M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- B.S. allied Health Science, B.Sc. MLT, B.Sc. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics.
MMM Madras Medical Mission Chennai Application Procedure 2018
- The Admission process begins in the month of April / May with the academic sessions starting from August every year. Applicants may choose downloading of application forms through our college website www.mmmchs.org or apply offline by purchasing application forms from the MMM College of Health Sciences or Madras Medical Mission.
- Please read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form online. The prospectus contains details regarding the programs offered and eligibility requirements.
- For further information please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 91-44-2656 0835 or 91-44-2656 5886
- The Management along with Admission Committee selects candidates on the basis of % scored at 12th examination, entrance examination and interview conducted by the Institute
MMM College of Health Sciences,
Block 11. Kannadasan Salai,
Chennai – 600 037,
Telephone No. : 044 – 2656 0835 / 26565886,
Mobile No. : 98412 71369 / 0940 34600,
Fax : 044 – 26560834,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mmm.org.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.