Model Industrial Training Institute – MITI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Model Industrial Training Institute – MITI Admission 2013
Government of India Ministry of Labour & Employment ( D.G.E. & T )
Orissa – 754 025,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone / Fax : 0671 – 2492317.
Model Industrial Training Institute applications are invited for admission to the Model industrial Training Institute Choudwar, Cuttack, Orissa for the session commencing from September 2013 in the “Mechanical Group of Trades Under Craftsmen Training Scheme ( restructured pattern ) “.
MITI training under this pattern is organized on a Broad Based Basic Training in eight basic trades ( Turning, Basic Fitting, Milling, Shaping Slotting & Planning, Grinding, Welding; Basic Electricity & Sheet Metal Works ) during the first year followed, by training in two specialised modules ( Fitting General and Metrology & Engineering Inspection ) during the second year. ( For details please refer to prospectus which is available along with the Model Industrial Training Institute application form ).
On completion of this training of two years duration the successful candidate on passing All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training ( NCVT ) will be eligible for getting employment in Central / State Govt. organization / Industries PSUs and private industries in mechanical area as Fitter as per Govt. of India Letter No. DGET – 6 ( 2 ) / 83 – CD, dt 16th December, 1983.
MITI Admission Qualification 2013 :
- Passed Matriculation ( 10th standard ) or equivalent examination from State / Central Board of Education with Science ( Physics + Chemistry ) and Mathematics.
MITI Admission Age Limit 2013 :
- Above 14 years as on 1st August, 2013. There is no upper age limit to undergo this training.
MITI Admission Reservation 2013 :
- Seats are reserved for SC / ST / PH / Ex – Serviceman and their wards as per Government of India rules.
MITI Stipend & Scholarship 2013 :
- Poverty – cum – merit stipend of 100/- per month per trainee is given to 25% of trainees admitted and Merit scholarship of ₹ 125/- per month per trainee is awarded to 4% of trainees as per Government of India rules.
MITI Admission Application Form 2013 :
- The applicant may obtain prescribed MITI application form in his own name from the office of the following address on payment of 25/- in cash or by sending an uncrossed Indian Postal order of ₹ 25/- drawn in favour of “D.D.O, MITI, Choudwar” payable at Choudwar Post Office along with a self – addressed envelope 10 x 23 cm. size with ₹ 10/- postage stamp affixed on it.
Model Industrial Training institute,
Choudwar, Cuttack – 754 025 6.
- Another ₹ 50/- towards registration fee is to be deposited along with the MITI application form either by cash or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order in favour of the “D.D.O., MITI, Choudwar” payable at Choudwar post office.
- Last date for submission of Model Industrial Training Institute Application Form : 21 days from the date of publication of this Admission notice. [ Employment News Paper 11th May, 2013 – 17th May, 2013 ]
Important Notes :
- Principal of the institute, reserves the right to discontinue or alter any trade at his discretion without assigning any reason.
- MITI applications without copies of certificates / documents and not duly filled in Model Industrial Training Institute applications will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Please refer to Model Industrial Training Institute prospectus for more details to the following Address :
Principal Model Industrial Training Institute,
Orissa – 754 025.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.