Mody School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Mody School Admission 2019
Mody School invites applications for admission to classes III to XII for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Mody School Admission Eligibility 2019
The lower age for admission to class III is 6 years + on the first of April of the year of joining the School, and computed accordingly for higher classes.
Mody School Admission Application Form 2019
Mody School admission application form is available in the official website www.modyschool.ac.in
Prospectus available for ₹ 500/- by cash or ₹ 550/- by D.D. in favour of Mody School, payable at SBBJ, Lakshmangarh ( Code No.10124 ), or Bank of Baroda ( BOB ), or Oriental Bank of Commerce ( OBC ) Lakshmangarh.
- For admission to class III to V, proof of date of birth from the municipality or any other authorized body is required.
- For admission to class VI to XII, Transfer Certificate issued by recognized schools, and in case of transfer from another state or board, it should be duly countersigned by the local District Education Officer / Inspector of schools.
- A medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner certifying that the child is medically fit and free from any contagious disease is required.
- Photocopy of the Passport & Visa, for foreign nationals.
Mody School Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission tests and interviews are conducted on the campus and a few select centers in India and abroad.
- Selection of students for admission is on the basis of a General Aptitude Test ( GAT ) in English and Mathematics based on the general standards of the CBSE, which is followed by an interview.
- Parents / Guardians must accompany the child seeking admission.
NH 11, First St,
Laxmangarh – 332311,
Distt : Sikar,
Phone No. : + 91 – 9116637196, + 91 – 9116637197,
Fax : 01573-225045,
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.modyschool.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.