Mohamed Sathak Engineering College – MSEC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Mohamed Sathak Engineering College MSEC Admission 2019
Mohamed Sathak Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MSEC Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BArch ( Bachelor of Architecture )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- MTech ( Master of Technology )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application )
MSEC Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / BTech
- Pass in 10 +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or a pass in higher secondary course ( HSC ) Vocational with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics as one of the subjects or a pass in any other equivalent qualiﬁcation approved by the concerned authority.
BE Marine Engineering
- All categories of candidates must have secured a minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics ( PCM average ). In addition, they should have a minimum of 50% marks in English either in + 2 ( HSC ) or 10th standard. Admissions made to the candidates are provisional till the approval given by the Directorate of the Technical Education, Anna University and Directorate General of Shipping ( DGS ), Mumbai. All the candidates should submit the physical ﬁtness certiﬁcate at the time of admission*. For B.E. Marine Engineering, the Age should not exceed 25 years.
- All candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% total marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subject.
- NATA entrance exam shall be qualiﬁed.
BE / BTech Lateral Entry
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma course in Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent are eligible for admission to the second year of all Engineering Courses. B.Sc Graduates with Mathematics are also eligible to join directly to the second year.
- Any Bachelor or Master Degree
- Any Degree with Mathematics or Mathematics in 10 + 2 school level. 3 years for general graduate with mathematics or mathematics in 10 + 2 School level and 2 years for BCA canditates
Eligibility for PG Programmes :
|Sl. No.||P.G. Programmes Offered||Qualifications for Admission|
|1||M.E. ( Thermal Engineering )||B.E. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical Engineering|
|2||M.E. ( Applied Electronics )||B.E. Degree in E.C.E / E.E.E. / Electronics & Instrumentation.|
|3||M.E. ( Computer Science and Engineering )||B.E. / B.Tech. ( EEE / ECE / CSE / IT / I&C / E&I / IT / Electronics / Instrumentation ) ( or ) M.C.A * or M.Sc. 5 years integrated ( IT / CSE / Software Engg. )* ( 10+2+3+3 years pattern )|
|4||M.E. ( Power Systems )||B.E. Degree in E.C.E / E.E.E. / Electronics & Instrumentation.|
|5||M.E. ( Structural Engineering )||B.E. Degree in Civil|
|6||M.E. ( Communication Systems )||B.E. Degree in E.C.E|
|7||M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering )||B.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering|
MSEC Admission Application Form 2019
MSEC Admission application form is available in the official website www.msec.org.in.
For B.E. / B.Tech ( TNEA )
- Candidates have to register online at TNEA official website.
- Application fees is ₹ 500/- for general category and ₹ 250/- for reserved category.
- Candidates have to submit the online application either in person or by post along with other documents to the Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
- Candidates have to enclose the photocopies of the following certificates along with the application form :
- SSC and HSC Mark Sheet.
- HSC admit card.
- Transfer Certificate from last institute studied.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM.
- Nativity Certificate. ( If applicable )
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration. ( If applicable ).
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex – Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter, Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons ( if applicable ).
- After form filling candidates will have to sit for counselling. Online counseling will be conducted on 27th June, 2018.
- For counseling fees candidates have to pay an initial deposit of ₹ 5000/- ( ₹ 1000/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu ) by cash or DD and produce all their original certificates during counselling.
For M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / MBA
- Candidates have to fill the application form for TANCET by visiting the official website of Anna University.
- Application fees are to be paid online. Application fees is ₹ 500/- for general candidates and ₹ 250/- for SC / ST candidates.
- After declaration of result of TANCET candidates have to register again at Anna University website for attending counselling.
- Fees for counselling is ₹ 5300/- for general candidates and ₹ 1150/- for SC / ST candidates. Fees is to be paid via cash or DD drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
MSEC Selection Procedure 2019
B.E. / B.Tech : TNEA / Merit based
B.Arch : NATA
M.E., MTech, MBA and MCA : TANCET
MSEC Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|2||Application End Date||2nd June, 2019|
|3||Merit List||First week of June, 2019|
|4||Single Window Counselling||Last week of June, 2019|
|5||MSEC Entrance Exams||Based on Entrance Exams NATA, TANCET and GATE|
Mohamed Sathak Engineering College,
East Coast Road,
Kilakarai – 623 806,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04567 – 245343,
Mobile : 99400 04506,
Fax : 04567 – 245344,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.msec.org.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.