Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga – MDNIY New Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga MDNIY New Delhi Admission 2019
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga invites admission application for Diploma in Yoga Science ( D.Y.Sc. ) for the academic year 2019
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
- A candidate possessing Graduate degree ( qualifying examination ) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. However, it will be 45% for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st August, 2019 ( 10 years age relaxation for in – service candidate, who joins the course on deputation through proper channel ).
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Seats 2019
- The intake capacity is 120 ( Gen : 60, OBC : 33, SC : 18, ST : 09 )
- In addition to this, 12 special category seats for students from Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands ( 02 ), North – East States ( 02 ), J&K ( 01 ), War Martyrs ( 02 ), Sports / NCC / NSS ( 02 ), Foreign Student ( 02 ) and MDNIY Staff Quota ( 01 )
- Reservation will be applicable as per Govt. of India Rules
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
- MDNIY New Delhi Admission application form is available in the official website: www.yogamdniy.nic.in.
- Application Form and Admission Brochure can be obtained from the office of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga ( MDNIY ), New Delhi on Payment of ₹ 500/- on any working day
- The Application Form & Admission Brochure can also be obtained through registered / speed post on payment of ₹ 600/- ( including postage ) through Demand Draft in favour of “MORARJI DESAI NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF YOGA, NEW DELHI”, payable at any Nationalized Bank at New Delhi
- Cheques are not accepted. Application Form and Admission Brochure can also be downloaded from Website: www.yogamdniy.nic.in
- In that case the applicant shall deposit ₹ 500/- at the time of submission of application
- The Institute will not be responsible for delay, loss or damage of the Application / DD for issuance of Prospectus after its dispatch from the Institute
- For further details, please visit the website: www.yogamdniy.nic.in or contact the office of MDNIY ( Ph. 011 – 23714733 )
MDNIY New Delhi Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection will be on Merit – cum – Reservation on qualifying examination and subject to the Medical fitness.
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of sale of Admission Brochure along with the Application Form from the office MDNIY New Delhi||July, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of Application Form||August, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Merit List for 1st Counselling||August, 2019|
|4||Date of 1st Counselling Session for admission at MDNIY, New Delhi||August, 2019|
|5||Announcement of Merit List for 2nd Counselling||August, 2019|
|6||Date of 2nd Counselling Session for admission at MDNIY, New Delhi||August, 2019|
|7||Commencement of Academic Session||August, 2019|
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga invites admission application for Three Years BSc ( Yoga Science ) Course.
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Eligibility
- Pass in 12th class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with Science ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology provided that the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Relaxation for reserved categories will be given as per University norms.
- Age Limit : Candidate should not be more than 21 years of age as on August. Relaxation in age limit is as per University norms.
- Intake Capacity : 60 Seats. Reservation of seats will be as per University norms.
- Medium of Instruction : English / Hindi.
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Application Form
- MDNIY New Delhi admission application form is available in the official website www.yogamdniy.nic.in.
- Send completed MDNIY New Delhi admission application form along with a DD for of any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi”, payable at New Delhi.
MDNIY New Delhi Selection Procedure
- Selection of the students will be made on the merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the aforesaid examination / class and subject to the Medical fitness. Reservations of seats as per University norms.
MDNIY New Delhi Admission Important Dates
Date of CET : May
Last date to apply : April
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga,
68, Ashoka Road,
Near Gole Dak Khana,
New Delhi – 110 001,
Phone No. : 011 – 23730417,
Fax : 011 – 23711657,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.yogamdniy.nic.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.