Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology – MNNIT MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
MNNIT MBA 2019 Admission
Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology, School of Management Studies invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2019.
MNNIT MBA 2019 Admission Eligibility
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or CPI 6.5 [ 55% or CPI 6.0 in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Differently Abled ( DA ) ( this may also referred to as Persons with Disability ( PWD ) category ) ].
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he / she submits a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of his / her College / Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. However, marks sheet of qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean ( Academic ) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission shall automatically be cancelled.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by the Institute.
- Applicants must have valid score of CAT 2018.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA 2019 Application Form
- Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology admission application form will be available at website : www.mnnit.ac.in.
- There are two steps in online application procedure
- Register by filling your personal details. An application ID will be provided in this step. Note down carefully this ID for subsequent steps.
- Online filling of application form : Use application ID obtained in step I and date of birth to login. Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG ( up to 30 kb ) format and signature in JPEG format ( up to 20kB ).
- Pay fee by SBI-MOPS ( either online payment by internet banking, credit card / debit card or offline payment by chalan ) Application fee is ₹ 1200/- for OP and OBC candidates and ₹ 600/-for SC / ST candidates.
- After login, follow the instructions for filling application form. Take print out the form, paste same photograph which was uploaded, attach all required documents and send to the following address
Admission Cell Office of the Dean ( academic ),
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad,
Allahabad – 211 004.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( GD and PI ) on the basis of CAT Percentile.
- The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as short listing criteria for different categories. Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ) will be conducted at the Institute.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile and marks obtained in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Important Dates for MNNIT MBA Admission 2019
|1||Last Date of filling application form online||31st January, 2019|
|2||Last Date of submission after filing application||7th February, 2019|
|3||Shortlisted Students name for GD or PI will be displayed on||20th February, 2019|
|4||PI and GD will be directed as on||5th March, 2019|
School of Management Studies,
Allahabad – 211 004,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 0532 – 2271109,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mnnit.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.