M.P.Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering College – MPNMJEC Admission 2019
MPNMJEC Admission 2019
M.P. Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering College invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2019
UG Programs :
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
PG Programs :
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Applications )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
MPNMJEC Admission Course Specializations
- BE : Civil Engineering | Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Mechanical Engineering |
- BTech : Information Technology
- ME : Computer Science Engineering | Power System Engineering | Structural Engineering | VLSI Design
MPNMJEC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
BE / BTech
- Candidate must have 10, +2 examination or equivalent in PCM from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have BE / B.Tech in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 55% marks.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects at degree or 10, +2 level from a recognized university
MPNMJEC Admission Application Form 2019
- MPNMJEC Admission application form can be available from M.P. Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering admission office or website : www.mpnmjec.ac.in
- Visit the official website of ‘Anna University, Chennai’.
- Click on ‘TNEA’ if applying for BE course or ‘TANCET’ if applying for ME, MBA or MCA course.
- Fill all the information correctly in the registration form.
- Pay an application fee of [rupee] 700 ( [rupee] 450 for SC/ ST/ SCA Category) through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions” payable at Chennai.
- Send the duly filled application form along with demand draft and other necessary required documents to:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA),
Anna University, Chennai – 600025
- Obtain the application form by post from “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University, Chennai’ by sending a requisition letter along with a demand draft for [rupee] 700 ( [rupee] 450 for SC / ST / SCA Category candidates).
- Fill the application form correctly and send the duly filled application form.
- Attach photocopy of the Permanent Community Card and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed along with other required document to the address mentioned above.
Note: Candidates can also obtain the application form in Person from the 60 centres by paying [rupee] 500 ( [rupee] 250 for SC/ ST/ SCA Category) candidates by cash/ demand draft.
Documents required to be attached with the application form:
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (if any)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 12 examination hall ticket (in case of pursuing)
- Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
- Demand Draft
MPNMJEC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
BE / B.Tech
- MPNMJEC Admission Selection Process is based on TNEA 2019
MBA, MCA, ME
- MPNMJEC Admission Selection Process is based on TANCET 2019
MPNMJEC Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration for BE||03rd May, 2019 - 30th May, 2019|
|2||Registration Starts ME, MBA, MCA||02nd April, 2019|
|3||Entrance Exam Date ME, MBA||19th May, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam Date MCA||20th May, 2019|
|5||Verification at TFCs BE||June First Week|
|6||Choice Filling BE||July First Week|
Murugathozhuvu ( Post ),
Chennimalai, Erode – 638 112,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04294 – 250242, 251617,
Fax : 04294 – 250219,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mpnmjec.ac.in