M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology – MSRIT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology MSRIT Admission 2019
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology invites admission application for PhD and MTech programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MSRIT Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Field of Specialization
Manufacturing Engineering :
- Metal Matrix composites, Natural Fibre composites, Polymer composites, Nano Materials / Nano Composites
- Tool Design, Rapid Prototyping and Tooling, Modeling and Simulation, CAD / CAM, CNC
- Product Design and Manufacturing, Lifecycle Management, Inventory and Supply Chains Management, Management of Operations, Maintenance Management.
Thermal and Fluid Engineering :
- Convective and Radiative Heat Transfer
- Design of Thermal Equipment and Systems, Numerical Techniques
- Modeling and Analysis, combustion and Flames, Fuel injection, Petrol and Diesel Engines, CFD.
Design Engineering :
- Stress Analysis, Fatigue and Fracture, Fracture Mechanics
- FEM, Tribology Design of Elements and Systems
- Optimization, CAD
Civil Engineering Field of Specialization
General Civil Engineering :
- Application of Bio mimicry in civil Engineering,
- Environmentally responsible infrastructure development,
- Sustainable / green building technologies, materials and climate specific building design. Embodied Energy & life cycle assessment.
Geotechnical Engineering :
- Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering
- Geo environmental Engineering, Geosynthetics
- Experimental Mechanics
Water Resources Engineering :
- Open Channel Flows and Pipe networks
- Surface and Ground Water Hydrology
- Reservoir planning and regulation, Hydrologic simulation applications,
- Urban hydrology & drainage systems
- Utilization of Remote sensing & GIS techniques.
Environmental Engineering :
- Solid waste treatment, recycling and management
- Environmental Impact Assessment,
- Air pollution monitoring, modeling and control
- Waste Water treatment and recycling
Structural Engineering :
- Structural Mechanics and Finite Element Analysis
- RC and Pre – Stressed Concrete, Masonry Structures
- Structural Safety and Structural Health Monitoring
- Retrofitting of RC Structures and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Techniques
Transportation Engineering :
- Modeling and Optimization of Transportation Systems
- Travel Behavior, Public Transport and Non – Motorized
- Transport Planning and Management, Accident and Black Spot Studies
- Highway Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Field of Specialization
Power Systems :
- HVDC Transmission Systems
- Distributed Generation
- Smart Grid
- Artificial Intelligence Applications to Power Systems
Power Electronics & Drives :
- Power Quality
- Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Power Electronics for Renewable Energy
- Induction Motor Drive System
High Voltage Engineering :
- Insulation Engineering
- Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics for HV Power Apparatus
- EHV Power Transmission
- Lightning Protection
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Composites for High Voltage applications
Robotics & Automation
- Signal / Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Medical Robotics
Micro & Nano Systems
- Bio Electronics
MSRIT Admission Eligibility 2019
ME / M.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering, / Automobile Engineering / Applied Mechanics Engineering / Engineering Materials Technology
M.E. / M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering / Highway Engineering / Structural / Concrete Technology / Construction Management / Geo – technical Engineering / Water Resources / Environmental Engineering / Remote sensing & GIS / Public Health Engineering or equivalent Degree
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
M.E. / M.Tech. in Power Systems / Power Electronics / Power & Energy Systems / Electrical Energy Systems / Electrical Machines / Computer Applications in Industrial Drives / Control Systems / Control and Instrumentation / VILSI & Embedded Systems / or equivalent degree in MEMS
MSRIT Admission Application Form 2019
MSRIT admission application form is available in the official website www.msrit.edu.
MSRIT Selection Procedure 2019
PhD and MTech :
The procedure of admission under QIP involves the following steps :
- Scrutiny of all applications in the office of the Principal Coordinator QIP.
- Short – listing by the QIP centres for interviews and dispatch of call letters to those selected for interviews.
- Recommendations by the QIP centres to NQCC.
- Final selection by the National QIP Coordination Committee ( NQCC ) and
- Offer of Admission by the Institution where the final selection has been recommended by NQCC.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology,
Bangalore – 560 054, India.,
Telephone : 080 2360 7902,
Fax : 080 2360 3124,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.msrit.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.