N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research – NL Dalmia IMSR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NL Dalmia IMSR Admission 2019
N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research invites admission application for the following program for the academic year 2019.
NL Dalmia IMSR Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should Passed minimum three-year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent. The candidate has to appear for any of the six entrance examinations:
1st Year at NLDIMSR:
- A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination as per university rule from any UGC recognized University with preferably 50% at the time of graduation.
2nd year at Wisconsin-Parkside, USA:
- Students should clear 16 credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0. For an international student scholarship a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
NL Dalmia IMSR Admission Application Form 2019
- NL Dalmia IMSR admission application form is available in the official website www.nldalmia.in
NL Dalmia IMSR Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/MHCET/MAT/ATMA The selection process involves GD-PI session as well as document verification of academic qualifications from school to graduation.
- The candidate has to appear for any of the seven entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA/ NL Dalmia Aptitude Test.
- The institute performs PI session as well as document verification of academic qualification from school to graduation
N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research,
Sector 1, Srishti Complex,
Oppsite Bhaktivedanta Hospital,
Mira Road ( East ), Mumbai – 401 104,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 22 – 42990033,
Mobile No. : +91 99205 55333,
Fax : + 91 22 2845 4007,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nldalmia.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.