Nagaland University MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Nagaland University MBA Admission 2019
Nagaland University Invites application from Candidates for the admission of MBA program for the academic year 2019
Nagaland University MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have completed in Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% ( 45% for SC & ST ) marks.
Nagaland University MBA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Test duration: 2 Hrs.
- 20 questions of MCQ type from each section mentioned below will be asked:
- Section I: Language Comprehension ( English )
- Section II: Quantitative Aptitude
- Section III: Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency
- Section IV: Critical Reasoning
- Section V: General Awareness ( India & Global )
Nagaland University MBA Admission Application Form 2019
How to Apply
- Nagaland University MBA admission application form available at official website www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
- Candidate should bring the following documents in original along with photocopies of the same on the day of Written Test for Submission and Verification:
- Photocopy of MAT / CMAT / XAT Score card / Certificate ( If applicable ).
- Copy of HSLC / Class 10 certificate showing the age of the applicant.
- HSLC / Class 10, HSSLC / Class 12 certificate with marksheet.
- Degree certificate with marksheet.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph.
- Migration certificate in case of applicants who have passed the last examination from other universities. If Migration Certificate is unavailable at the time of GD / PI, the students if so admitted, should submit the Migration Certificate to the department at the time of admission.
- Copy of NU Registration certificate if the applicant is from Nagaland University.
- Copy of OBC / SC / ST / PWD Certificates issued by an Appropriate Authority.
- NOC from employer ( If employed )
- Certificate of good health from registered medical practitioner.
- SBI iCollect payment receipt.
- Any other relevant certificates.
- Application registration fee ₹ 600/- for Gen / OBC Candidates and ₹ 500/- for SC / ST Candidates.
- Payments only through SBI iCollect are accepted. No other payment methods will be accepted.
Nagaland University MBA Admission Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card for MBA admission will be available at website www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
- Download a copy of the admit card and paste recent passport size photo on it.
- Candidate should bring the admit card on the days on Written test, GD & PI.
- The submission number of the online form submission should duly be noted and same should be mentioned on the admit card.
Nagaland University MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates are to appear for NU – MAT ( Nagaland University Management Aptitude Test – written test ) followed by GD ( Group Discussion ) & PI ( Personal Interview ).
- Candidates who have already appeared for CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA can directly apply for GD & PI.
- Selection will be done by merit.
Nagaland University MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of start of online application||11th June, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||13th July, 2019|
School of Management Studies,
Dimapur – 797 112,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.