Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology – NCET Admission 2018
NCET Admission 2018
Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2018.
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MTech – Master of Technology
NCET Bangalore Admission Eligibility 2018
- All candidates must have completed and passed 10+2, or equivalent examination.
- Secured minimum of 45% aggregate marks with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subject.
- B.Tech Completed Successfully or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University.
- Candidate must have clearly completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University.
NCET Bangalore Admission Seats 2018
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Information Science and Engineering||60|
|M.Tech in Structural Engineering||24|
|M.Tech in Construction Technology||18|
|M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems||18|
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||18|
|M.Tech in Machine Design||18|
NCET Bangalore Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- NCET Bangalore admission application form can be downloaded from Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology website ncet.co.in.
No.352, 13th A Main, 80 feet Road,
Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore – 560 064,
Phone No. : + 91 80 6565 3232,
Mobile No. : + 91 9845934433,
Fax : + 91 80 2856 6812,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : ncet.co.in.