Nalsar University of Law Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018
Nalsar University of Law Hyderabad invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) programs for academic sessions 2018 – 2020.
Nalsar University of Law MBA Admission Eligibility 2018
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute / university with valid CAT – 2017 / XAT – 2018 / CMAT – 2018 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Nalsar University of Law MBA 2018 Application Form
- Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2018-20
- Attach the Demand Draft of 1,100/- ( 800/- for S.C. / S.T. / PWD ) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A / c payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach one page Statement of Purpose ( S.O.P. ) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED ( Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing ) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
- Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
- Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate ( i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation ). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2017 / CMAT 2018 / XAT-2018 / GMAT / GRECaste
- Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2018-20‘ on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
- Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/
Nalsar University of Law MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2018
The selection process for Indian Nationals will be based on following components :
- Score of CAT – 2017 / XAT – 2018 / GMAT / GRE / NMET – 2018
- Academic credentials / Professional achievements
- Statement of Purpose ( SOP )
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on :
- Marks secured in the qualifying exam
- Quality of work experience
- Statement of Purpose ( SOP )
- Telephonic Interview
Nalsar University of Law MBA 2018 Number of Seats
|S.No||Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|2||Scheduled Caste ( 15% )||09|
|3||Scheduled Tribe ( 7.5% )||04|
|4||Persons with Disability ( 3% )||02|
|5||Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored||05|
Nalsar University of Law MBA 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of receiving filled in Application Forms||31st January, 2018|
|2||NMET||18th February, 2018|
|3||Group Discussion & Personal Interview||18th February, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Result / Merit list ( Offer Roll out )||21st February, 2018|
|6||Acceptance of offer by the Student||28th February, 2018|
|7||Completion of Admission formalities||22nd June, 2018|
|8||Induction & Orientation||25th June, 2018|
Nalsar University of Law,
Centre for Management Studies,
Justice City, Shameerpet,
R.R. District, Hyderabad,
Telephone No : 040-23498409,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nalsar.ac.in.
|Nalsar University Apply Online : https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/|