Nandha College of Technology – NCT Erode Admission 2018Admission Notification »
NCT Erode Admission 2018
Nandha College of Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- BE / BTech : Computer Science Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Civil Engineering | Information Technology
- ME : Computer Science Engineering | Communication System
NCT Erode Admission Eligibility 2018
BE / BTech
- Student has to score minimum percentage allotted for his / her community in order for them to get eligibility.
|Community||HSC ( Academic )||HSC ( Vocational )|
|General||Minimum average of 50%||Minimum average of 50%|
|BC / BC ( Muslims )||Minimum average of 45%||Minimum average of 45%|
|MBC & DNC||Minimum average of 40%||Minimum average of 40%|
|SC / SCA / ST||Minimum average of 40%||Minimum average of 40%|
BE / BTech Lateral Entry
- The Minimum eligibility marks for admission to second year B.E. / B.Tech. degree courses under Lateral entry for Diploma and B.Sc., Candidates.
- General category – 55%
- Backward class including Backward class Muslim – 50%
- Most Backward Class & De notified Communities – 45%
- SC / SCA / ST – Mere pass in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying examination marks to be considered for calculation of minimum eligibility marks as follows.
- Full Time Diploma / B.Sc., – Overall percentage of marks obtained by the candidate from 1st semester to 6th semester.
- Lateral entry Diploma – Overall percentage of marks obtained by the candidate from 3rd semester to 6th semester.
- Sandwich Diploma – Overall percentage of marks obtained by the candidate from 1st semester to 7th semester excluding the in plant training marks.
- Part Time Diploma – Overall percentage of marks obtained by the candidate from 1st semester to 8th semester.
B.Sc., Students – Mathematics subject of study
- B.Sc., Candidates who have taken Mathematics at +2 level or studied Mathematics as core or ancillary subjects at B.Sc level alone are eligible for admission to B.E / B.Tech degree courses through Lateral Entry.
M.E – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech. : Electronics and Communication Engg., Information Technology, Computer Science and Engg., Software Engineering, M.Sc. ( 5 years integrated ), Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- B.Sc. ( 3 years ) in Information Technology / Computer Science with M.Sc. ( 2 years ) in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- M.C.A ( 10+2+3+3 ) years Pattern
- M.C.A Lateral Entry ( 2 Years ) after 10+2+3 Years degree in B.C.A or B.Sc. ( Information Technology / Computer Science ).
M.E – Communication Systems.
- B.E. / B.Tech. : Electrical and Electronics Engg., Elecronics and Communication Engg., Electronics and Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation and Control Engg., Electronics Engg., Instrumentation Engg.
MBA – Master of Business Administration
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % ( 45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in the qualifying degree examination
- 10+2+3 years pattern
- 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years pattern
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm
- 10+3 Years diploma ( awarded by the State Board of Technical Education ) + AMIE
NCT Erode Admission Seats 2018
BE / BTech
- Computer Science Engineering – 120 seats
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 120 seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 seats
- Information Technology – 60 seats
- Computer Science Engineering – 18 seats
- Communication System – 18 seats
- MBA – 60 seats
NCT Erode Admission Application form 2018
How to apply
- NCT Erode Admission application form can be available from Nandha College of Technology admission office or website nandhatech.org.
Vaikkalmedu Bus Stop,
Erode – Perundurai Main Road,
Pitchandampalayam ( Post ),
Erode – 638 052, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone No. : 04294 – 222116, 223434,
Fax : 04294 – 222114,
Website : nandhatech.org.